remember this.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrc get a 60+ shopper to grab the things you really need. were in good shape as we had plenty of meat & homemade soups in the freezer and canned goods too. I used the bakery outlet store but now that's closed. had to get back into baking if i want a decent loaf of bread. And going to get a sour dough starter going again and make a big batch of flap jacks, they freeze well.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i saw a 30 soething lady wearing a mask and green work coveralls, but she was styin some kind of high heeled fashon combat boots. She's smart really, take the covvy's off outside before entering her house.

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone else see someone is selling chocolate bunnies wearing masks, I lmao on that one.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I order groceries on line and have the order delivered to me, ordering from Walmart and Publix. Doordash delivers bags to me, works out pretty good too. Walmart is 2 weeks free delivery then $12.99 month for as many deliveries you want. I tip the driver $2-3.00.

Told my next door neighbor about it and to let me know if he needs anything, he said works for him and he will split the monthly fee with me, so cost $6.50 month now to have it home delivered, 3 deliveries so far with no issues.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread