Just curious where is everybody’s gas price right now?

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cumberland Va 99 cents per gallon at Exxon and citgo. Citgo won't be undersold by the competition so the price should drop again very soon

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wholesale Market gas is around $0.50 a gallon.

$0.82 per gallon is a fair price. We are paying anywhere from a low of a

1. 82 to a high of 2.02.

The road taxes on gas cannot factor in much here, cuz we have the worst roads that I've ever seen and getting worse. So they're not spending much money on our roads.

We are within 45 miles of a ocean terminal for gas. So it's not like they've have the travel a long distance to deliver it and rack up a bunch of shipping cost . It cost very little to get gasoline to my town. But as you can see apparently it cost $0.20 more at some stations that others to get it there. I believe at that price they are price gouging us.

If you were selling hand sanitizer at four times the retail price, the law come get you and tote you to jail. Governor declared a state of emergency, so now they can take you to jail for price gouging. But obviously it doesn't work that way for the gas stations.

I don't shop a whole lot and it might be my imagination but it seems to me like some of the big box stores like Wally World and the grocery stores some of their prices have gone up recently.

Big business will figure out how to make money out of this. One way or another

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gouging allowed in PA

000high.jpg

000LOW.jpg

lowest near me. my guess a rise is coming, I haven't seen it drop below 1.999 since probably the last century

000average.jpg

TreasureNet - Oil & Gas Prices

000oork.jpg

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest: