Anyone using an AquaPulse?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By SusanMN
  • 2 Post By Deep1
  • 1 Post By whistler84
  • 1 Post By pyrkaap

Thread: Anyone using an AquaPulse?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2020
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Anyone using an AquaPulse?

I am wondering if anyone is using the Aquapulse PI for wet/dry beach hunting? I was looking at the Garrett Sea Hunter or The Whites TDI Beachhunter but the Aquapulse looks to be deepest of the 3. 3 complete different price levels as well.
    Thanks!

Jun 2007
    Minnesota
    Tiger Shark, Xterra 705
    3065 times
    Why not get an Minelab Equinox? Newer technology, lightweight. Good for saltwater or freshwater beaches and any kind of land hunting. A 600 will run you under $700
    Pirate Pat likes this.
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”

Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2020
    1 times
    I am still using an old Garrett Ace 200 and I've only detected yards and found some coins and fun stuff. I'm thinking about moving to Florida in the near future and would like to spend my time hunting the beaches. I guess my thinking is that all of the beaches have been regularly and relentlessly hunted with the Equinox and that maybe something that goes deeper might yield some finds that aren't being reached by more common machines. I get that it will mean more digging. I'm really just curious how much if any deeper the AquaPulse would be compared to the Whites or Garrett Sea Hunter. And, how does the depth of Equinox compare to the PIs?
    I really want to get a new machine but the more I reseach the more confused I get

Charter Member
    us
    Deep1

Dec 2018
    Carolina Lowcountry
    Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
    745 times
    For your first PI detector, I would recommend the Garrett Mark II.
    It is the best beach detector for the money.
    Been using one for over 20 years.
    One thing you have to understand, for highest sensitivity, you have to run in all metal with no discrim.
    This is true for every PI detector.
    The technology does not exist to have discrim without noticeable depth loss.
    That means you are digging every target, if you want max depth.
    If that doesn't sound something that you don't wanna do , then the nox 800 is the choice, hands down.
    If money is no object, go for an Aqua Pulse and give us a review.
    If it's old, I'll dig it, dive on it, detect it or sometimes when I get lucky just bend over and pick it up.

"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result" Winston Churchill

Apr 2020
    1 times
    I figured the AuqaPulse was probably overkill for beach hunting. At least from what I've read on the subject. I guess it's down to the Garrett MarkII or the Equinox 800. I'm sure either would be plenty for me to step up to and hone my skills on. I appreciate everyone's input.

us
    Relic Recoverist

Jun 2015
    BEAN FIELD ,IL
    Whites MX-7 / Nokta Simplex+
    233 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Pat View Post
    I am still using an old Garrett Ace 200 and I've only detected yards and found some coins and fun stuff. I'm thinking about moving to Florida in the near future and would like to spend my time hunting the beaches. I guess my thinking is that all of the beaches have been regularly and relentlessly hunted with the Equinox and that maybe something that goes deeper might yield some finds that aren't being reached by more common machines. I get that it will mean more digging. I'm really just curious how much if any deeper the AquaPulse would be compared to the Whites or Garrett Sea Hunter. And, how does the depth of Equinox compare to the PIs?
    I really want to get a new machine but the more I reseach the more confused I get
    That is a very good observation. Yes different machines yield different qualities.i am convinced myself as having g ound this out. What an at pro might not sniff out. Another machine will.
    Pirate Pat likes this.

us
    Apr 2011
    Wyoming
    Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, DetectorPro Headhunter & BlissTool
    1159 times
    Metal Detecting
    If you are still interested in the AquaPulse, you can check out a few videos by She Detector on YouTube. From what I remember, she was impressed with the detector and uses it in Florida as well.

May 2020
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mindcrime1988 View Post
    If you are still interested in the AquaPulse, you can check out a few videos by She Detector on YouTube. From what I remember, she was impressed with the detector and McDVOICE uses it in Florida as well.
    I'm thinking about moving to Florida in the near future and would like to spend my time hunting the beaches. I guess my thinking is that all of the beaches have been regularly and relentlessly hunted with the Equinox and that maybe something that goes deeper might yield some finds that aren't being reached by more common machines.
    Last edited by pyrkaap; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.
    Mackaydon likes this.

Sponsored Links