foilfinder

Jul 15, 2014
Ardmore Ok.
Detector(s) used
Sovereign/WOT,Goldquest,DFX,Tesoro DeLeon,
Fisher Impulse.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think about all the data they can gleam from the shutdown, who`s obeying, who`s not , who`s at the gun store buying guns or ammo, who`s hoarding food/supplies, what is everyone saying,what we are watching where they are going or been, all data can be found on your smart phone or debit card, new generation just don`t know, or care.

InAustralia.Jones

Mar 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
MineLab - GP3000, GPX4500, GPX5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yawning!

She has done her job - promoting her book. Everything she touched on has been in public domain for a long time, I'm amazed she never mentioned TOR!

All she has done is cashed up with information already out there.

Subliminal messages have been around for as long as TV has been around, remember when the TV network used to close at 10.30pm? on closing they used to put up a song with a bouncing ball, behind the message you saw there was
another message " Yes We Will Obey Our Government". go figure.

Disney has used subliminal messages probably since it's beginning. Facebook - well Mark won't let his own family use it, what does that say!

Human manipulation and deception is a huge 30 billion dollar business - does she honestly think any law court judge is going to interfere?

Life goes on.

controlfreq

Dec 2, 2007
Yea, remember seeing documentaries on data mining back before computers. Scary part, the scope, depth, volume, magnitude has only gotten worse. Just using old school shopper points cards allows scary amounts of info to be gathered. Before Google, POS sales using credit cards.

In the mean time, to my knowledge Duck, Duck, Go does not data mine your search info.

I'm told that Tor is a flare in the darkness. Big Brother can't see what you're doing but thinks you're hiding something else you would not use tor...

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.

InAustralia.Jones

Mar 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha, what i find more entertaining is all the Laughing in the back ground - This is obviously a Funny TV show compilation hence the laughing.

This guy (the presenter) is a wack job, thats youtube for you, an Asylum!

Fake News it's home is social media, because 96% of people will share it as truth without blinking an eye. Facebook banks on it!

Hold on Captain Kidds Treasure is real, I think, Oh! Yeah it is cause they found how many maps and how many versions of the story. Come on it's real isn't it????? Research People, research, research and more research.

The world today is revolving on nothing more than Destructive Economics.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yawning!
Subliminal messages have been around for as long as TV has been around, remember when the TV network used to close at 10.30pm? on closing they used to put up a song with a bouncing ball, behind the message you saw there was
another message " Yes We Will Obey Our Government". go figure.

Just about everything video related is available on the internet..id be interested in seeing those messages, which surely were used In my time..? Is that an Aussie specific thing?

OP
OP
C

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just about everything video related is available on the internet..id be interested in seeing those messages, which surely were used In my time..? Is that an Aussie specific thing?

I grew up there... I only remember the classic "test pattern"

chub

InAustralia.Jones

Mar 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not just Australian, I would assume worldwide.

This is an American TV Closing Video from the 60's - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc1tyfgqderlj5a/1960-S SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES -in slow motion-.mp4?dl=0

Here is a link for amusement reading - https://allthatsinteresting.com/what-are-subliminal-messages

I have Australian TV closing on HDD's somewhere either in storage, Office, Home or Containers - Old study i was looking into awhile ago. I'll try to dig them up, very similar to the one listed.

It's all very interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread