Happy Mother’s Day to all moms

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a thankyou for all you do, not just on one day, but every day. There are moms on here I’m sure, my opinion hardest job in world, considering you work take care of your husband and kids and yourself lastly regardless of how your feeling. I certainly appreciate the one parent which usually is the lady, and that was my mom for most part. Well moms you will never get the recognition you deserve sadly but thankyou

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nicely put and ditto that. A phone call and a wave from the sidewalk outside the care home will do for this year....

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moms hold the Family together, and keep it together and do alot I could not even come close.....

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys from this Mom. I am having a Happy Mother's Day ! I'm spending it in the country with the one daughter and 5 grandkids that lives sorta close. The others I saw on her FaceTime as they get together on Sunday afternoon and have "Sister Sunday"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread