Please all BeEXTREMELY careful When buying On The Internet - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Please all BeEXTREMELY careful When buying On The Internet

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune Gare. They are out there, ( I know, as I work at my County Jail with 750 inmates ). Maybe somehow, it will work out for you. If not, maybe he'll be caught and sent where he belongs. As another point, I am a retired UPS Delivery Driver, with 27 years in the Brown truck. I can guarantee you, if he won't give you a tracking number, the package was never sent. The same would be for FedEx, Post Office, etc. That's why they all use tracking numbers, so you can follow the package and find it if it gets lost.
    Last edited by Trezurehunter; May 16, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
    A2coins and SeabeeRon like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Gare or Gary

Dec 2012
    Canton Ohio Area
    1616 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Let me say this Roverboy70 got into this problem un asked. he did manage to get some of my personal info. I thank Tnet and Treasurehunter for there intervention. DO NOT LET anyone you do NOT KNOW have your personal info LIKE I DID I do believe roverboy was somehow connected to Motherlode MIke . I HAVE NOTIFIED A LOT OF magazines Motherlode Mike wrote for telling of his dishonesty. Tnet and TreasureHunter I Thank you
    you 111
    Last edited by Gare; May 17, 2020 at 04:53 AM.
    Only TWO things in the world that spook my horses THINGS THAT MOVE and THINGS THAT DON'T MOVE !!!

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    712 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Let me say this Roverboy70 got into this problem un askled. he did manage to get some of my personal info. I thank Tnet and Treasurehunter for there intervention. DO NOT LET anyone yhou do NOT KNOW have your personal info LIKE I DID I do believe roverboy was somehow connected to Motherlode MIke . I haVE NOTIFIED A LOT OF magazines Motherlode Mike wrote for telling of his dishonesty. Tnet and TreasureHunter I Thank you
    you 111
    Have you been refunded yet? "Roverboy70" would like us to think it was resolved?

Also, unless pigs can fly, you are dead on, Roverboy70 is definitely connected somehow to the scammer, if not he himself.
    Last edited by GoDeep; May 16, 2020 at 02:31 PM.
    SeabeeRon likes this.

us
    Apr 2009
    Cumberland Va
    T-2-SE
    2018 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I've seen David Lyga's writings before . he post often on C.L rants and raves and dares people to look him up ,then post his name ,address and phone number.
    it is the same style writing as I've seen before so I know it's him. I find it a bit odd to see him on here. google his name , the man loves to be involved in stuff.
    GoDeep likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ticndig View Post
    I've seen David Lyga's writings before . he post often on C.L rants and raves and dares people to look him up ,then post his name ,address and phone number.
    it is the same style writing as I've seen before so I know it's him. I find it a bit odd to see him on here. google his name , the man loves to be involved in stuff.
    Thread cleaned, he will no longer be posting here, he can troll some other forum.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 16, 2020 at 06:16 PM.
    ticndig, GoDeep, Gare and 3 others like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    9000 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Is there any way to file a police report with the information you have? Wire fraud is a criminal offense under federal law. It involves any scheme to defraud another person that uses electronic communications, either across state lines or internationally.
    I would not hesitate to
    pursue litigation no matter the amount. People who steal should be brought to task. You have copies of his electronic communications......
    Good luck to you.
    Gare and SeabeeRon like this.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

us
    Sep 2013
    Scituate, RI
    Garrett AT Pro
    5205 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Even though Paypal can't help you, I would still report the issue. If he has a history of problems with accepting gift payments, Paypal may freeze his account. That way, he won't be able to pull this on someone else in the future.
    SeabeeRon and Tnmountains like this.

Sep 2007
    Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
    Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
    261 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    What a sad situation. Very disturbing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links