Please all BeEXTREMELY careful When buying On The Internet
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Please all BeEXTREMELY careful When buying On The Internet

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Gare or Gary

Dec 2012
    Canton Ohio Area
    1616 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Please all BeEXTREMELY careful When buying On The Internet

I sent a THIEF Michael Greyshock (Motherlode Mike) $575.00 for a metal detector. on March 3rd 2020. Kept telling me some run around. March 31 told me it was sent UPS would not give me a tracking number. Nothing ever came. He will not reply back or answer my phone calls any more 530-802-3874 . I have filed a complaint with the F B I waiting for there reply. Told me he lives in California. Let me tell a little more about this THIEF !!! He sells Dirt with so called gold inside it. He ALSO writes stories for a few prospecting magazines. He tricked me into sending him the payment as a gift through Paypal. He KNEW WHAT THE HELL he was doing I did not. If anyone has any more info on him let me know. DO NOT EVER SEND a PAYMENT to ANYONE as a GIFT through Paypal !!!~

I even went as far as to ask others about him and was told NOT ONE COMPLAINT !!!

DO NOT EVER SEND a payment to SOMEONE through paypal as a gift ( I thought as A GIFT I was charged NOT SO !!! I have been on the internet since 1984 this was my FIRST really bad deal !!!

Just know what and who your dealing with and what for !!11
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 14, 2020 at 08:06 PM.
    Only TWO things in the world that spook my horses THINGS THAT MOVE and THINGS THAT DON'T MOVE !!!

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    9214 times
    Metal Detecting
    That's a shame, Gare. Maybe he'll step in front of a bus, or something equally painful. Hate thieves and liars.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

The Bald Eagle photo...he/she posed for me, gave me it's best American look. I felt privileged to get the shot.

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    32546 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Sorry to hear Gare. I hope the authorities take good care of him.
    Gare, GB1, Kace and 2 others like this.

Apr 2020
    125 times
    You reap what you sew! He can't hide.
    I'd like to take him to my torture chamber.
    My red ant hill!
    Gare, Terry Soloman and EQ8 like this.

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    6521 times
    Prospecting
    Gare, in the end he will not benefit from stealing your money.

I am a firm believer in "The Eternal Law of Retribution", and
    that retribution will not come postmortem...fear not..before he
    croaks, nature will balance the scales.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Amateur treasure hunter

Apr 2020
    23 times
    Sorry to hear that, Gare. Agree to all above, thieves live long REALLY seldom. So I'm pretty sure your info will help authorities will track him down.
    Kace and Terry Soloman like this.

May 2020
    5 times
    GARE, PM me immediately.

I think that this might be resolved. Amicably.
    Last edited by Roverboy70; May 15, 2020 at 04:03 PM.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4698 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    I'm so sorry that happened to you and these guys are right, he will get his tenfold.

If the FBI doesn't get back to you soon, call the police or sheriff in the town he lives in, they should take care of it.

Good Luck,
    Kace
    Gare and Terry Soloman like this.
    FIRST RULE OF TREASURE HUNTING: RESEARCH THE TELLER OF THE TALE WITH AS MUCH DUE DILIGENCE AS THE TALE ITSELF.

May 2020
    5 times
    I have contacted the two parties and have given information to both. I think that this has been a gross misunderstanding, buoyed my extensive personal problems. Happy to have done my part.
    Terry Soloman likes this.

us
    We Build, We Fight!

Aug 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA.
    ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
    1139 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverboy70 View Post
    I have contacted the two parties and have given information to both. I think that this has been a gross misunderstanding, buoyed my extensive personal problems. Happy to have done my part.
    What's your part in all this?!?
    SeabeeRon Santa Cruz,CA.

us
    Mar 2015
    Whites Coin Master, Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport High banker/dredge, DIY hand trommel, DIY Miller table, DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice, Keene A-52 A-52s 2186 Wheaties
    2136 times
    prospecting, metal detecting
    What about PayPal?? Will they do anything for you. It is an obvious scam, they should. So sorry that happened.

Richard

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    6521 times
    Prospecting
    This is getting downright cryptic.

Since Y'all brought this into a public forum, how about one
    of ya's filling in some of the gaps here? Name:  kitty.gif
Views: 173
Size:  10.9 KB
    SeabeeRon, EQ8 and danloop like this.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32351 times
    Gare paid for detector on March 3rd, was told it was physically being shipped March 30 by Motherlode Mike and Gare has not received detector yet and Motherlode Mike has ignored all communication attempts since.

Roverboy, stay out of it, this is between Motherlode Mike, Gare and TreasureNet. I know for a fact Gare did not ask you to get involved nor did TreasureNet. All Gare wants at this point is his money back.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 16, 2020 at 10:19 AM.
    SeabeeRon and DizzyDigger like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by No gold in NY View Post
    What about PayPal?? Will they do anything for you. It is an obvious scam, they should. So sorry that happened.

Richard
    Not when paypal gift is used. PayPal gift will no longer be allowed in sale ads.
    SeabeeRon likes this.

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    32351 times
    Roverboy is unable to reply further.

Motherlode Mike has Gare phone number and email and has made no attempt to contact Gare or return his money or detector, sale is over 60 days old, more than enough time to have resolved this issue.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 16, 2020 at 01:30 PM.
    GoDeep, Gare, DizzyDigger and 1 others like this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links