What is your OPINION

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off I would like to say this is ONE GREAT forum, WE CAN LEARN a lot on here and get all kinds of help

By being a charter member on here we can post things for sale.If our charter member ship expires we can no longer post for sale items but our previous for sale posts are allowed to stay :( So me being a charter member i post something for sale books or any other personal made item. That mean s it will stay for even up to 20 years. I say ONCE there charter expires so should there adds. It cost a lot to keep these forums running. For the little it cost to be a charter member it is WELL WORTH IT 11

WHAT is your opinoion ?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't looked lately, think I'm still a charter member - but my brain is getting old......

Any serious consistent member here should opt for Charter Membership = geez, it's only twenty bucks a year....

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So Gare who is going to monitor the ads and kill those that were posted by a member who let their membership lapse? What happens when they renew? Why is this an issue? Shouldn't this post be in the Charter Membership forum so only those who monetarily support this site could discuss, or do you want the opinions of those who save their $20 per year?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loco this is my opinion. This is why i posted it to get everyone's opinion. I am sure there are times for adds. If someone membership expires and they renew then can redo there add. it is called taking care of your self. Loco do you think someone should be allowed to come in here post a lot of adds in one year . Let there charter membership expire after a year and then tnet has to allow there adds to stay on for lets say 20 years ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Escape, please keep your political comments off the open forum.

Remember rule 4 that you agreed to when you accessed the political forum.

"4) No discussion of matters taking place in the general forums will take place here, and likewise, no items discussed here
in politics can be discussed in other forums."

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Gare who is going to monitor the ads and kill those that were posted by a member who let their membership lapse? What happens when they renew? Why is this an issue? Shouldn't this post be in the Charter Membership forum so only those who monetarily support this site could discuss, or do you want the opinions of those who save their $20 per year?

Thread is fine here as any member can buy from a charter member. I monitor the sales ads and when I see an ad whose CM has expired I post message asking them to renew or thread will be deleted. If they do not respond or renew with in a few days I delete the thread, if they renew I can undelete the thread.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thread is fine here as any member can buy from a charter member. I monitor the sales ads and when I see an ad whose CM has expired I post message asking them to renew or thread will be deleted. If they do not respond or renew with in a few days I delete the thread, if they renew I can undelete the thread.

Thanks for the clarification TH.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loco this is my opinion. This is why i posted it to get everyone's opinion. I am sure there are times for adds. If someone membership expires and they renew then can redo there add. it is called taking care of your self. Loco do you think someone should be allowed to come in here post a lot of adds in one year . Let there charter membership expire after a year and then tnet has to allow there adds to stay on for lets say 20 years ?

Gare I bet I am like most and do not look at ads that older than a month or 2. What good is a 20 year old ad on Tnet?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare I bet I am like most and do not look at ads that older than a month or 2. What good is a 20 year old ad on Tnet?

Nostalgia. :)

***AWWwwww lookie at when so and so sold his detector... man o man*** :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread