Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a friend who owns a nice little clock/antique shop in dryden ny make this for me(don't think i can name drop shop here due to site rules, sorry). I told him to make one of my old pocket watches into a wrist watch for me. No guidelines just have fun and make me something. This is what he came up with using one of my found seated quarters. Handmade, and designed by him, minus the strap that was handmade by another artisan. What do you guys think of it? I think he knocked it outta the park, thing screams old america in a cool new way. Now I just gotta find a place/event nice enough to wear it to haha.

20200523_151746_resized[1].jpg 20200523_151848_resized[1].jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome that person is very talented and did a great job good way to turn some finds into something cool. I would love to show that off....Very nice. one of a kind .....Tommy

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
SUPER! He did a great job on that! Kudos to the two of you!

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When an Artist reworks older material they found it is called "Reclaimed Art" I have done some myself.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful craftsmanship wear with pride!

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an outstanding job ! That Seated Quarter makes the whole watch. Not only did he knock it out of the park, he knocked it out of one and half way into the second park. Great looking piece.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread