Are There Many UFO/Alien interested on this site?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Are There Many UFO/Alien interested on this site?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    The Creative Psychic

Dec 2019
    Gypsy
    *Still In research stages before purchase*
    281 times
    Metal Detecting

Are There Many UFO/Alien interested on this site?

I am fascinated by the idea that some UFO and alien research findings "could be real. How about you?

Charter Member
    us
    May 2015
    Natchez, MS
    MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
    871 times
    Metal Detecting
    While I’m sure other advanced life forms exist in the vastness of space, I personally think that modern UFO sightings are actually classified military technologies being witnessed.
    A2coins, Rebel - KGC, Crow and 4 others like this.
    Potius muri quam foedari- Better to die, than be dishonored!!!

Jul 2012
    Holmes County Ohio
    Tesoro Lobo
    1714 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    check out "Sirius Disclosure Project" on Youtube, dozens of former high security military personnel giving their eye witness testimonies regarding ufos.

very interesting, very real.
    Rebel - KGC, A2coins and kingvegan like this.
    Two rules in life: Don't sweat the small stuff.

It's all small stuff.

us
    Mar 2017
    Center of North America
    Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett AT Gold- Nel Attack coil. Garrett Carrot
    599 times
    There is a book called ufo contact from planet iarga. Whether it's true or not is more a matter of subjectivity. But it's still a good read if you are interested in that sort of stuff. Part of it can be read here.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/v...ga.htm#CONTENT
    Rebel - KGC and A2coins like this.

us
    Jan 2013
    Central Texas
    Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coile 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
    620 times
    So heres a thought, if there was a craft rather it was ALIEN or not that crashed near Roswell the site should be LOADED with debris. The old mine detectors back in the day would of missed loads of stuff. Just look at the OXCART crash sight that happened in the 60's they cleaned it up and you can still find bits of stuff everywhere. All you would have to do is find the actual crash site and hunt it with a modern detector!!!
    RustyGold, A2coins, Crow and 2 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    9217 times
    I’d say we’re an interesting race that’s expanding our wings into space. So why wouldn’t we get a visit or two.

“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
    – Albert Einstein

Jun 2007
    14465 times
    From ages ago, TOO!
    A2coins, RustyGold, chub and 1 others like this.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1866 times
    I watched something some time ago and they found some melted plastic that resembled a blob of polyeuathane of similar. I thought the site location was quite well known? for some reason.

chub

Aug 2016
    MI
    E-TRAC
    5497 times
    Wish I had an answer to what was hovering over the United Terminal at Chicago's O'Hare Airport in broad daylight in 2006 and then shot upward and punched a hole in the clouds...

A2coins, Rebel - KGC and RustyGold like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    40368 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Just by your post you have to listen to coast to coast am 20 plus years for me if you like stuff like that you will LOVE this site

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 89 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    eye man

Jan 2020
    East Tennessee
    Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
    27 times
    The only book you will Ever have to read is; UFO's, by Leslie Kean...Yes, we are not alone. The Sumerian Tablets tell it all, along with the Annunaki. The Bible also tells of aliens, Elisha went up into the fire ship, never came back, while Ezekiel went up into the same fire wheel and came back to talk about it."There were giants in those days", Genesis, the flood got rid of almost all of them, Goliath was an example.
    Blue Book was the governments way to poke fun and discredit the American people.
    Think about it; when and if you pray, who is it to? have you met him, or seen him? Some people will make light of you if you do because they do not understand, same with an alien being. Be careful who you poke fun at.
    Rebel - KGC, RustyGold and SD51 like this.

Amateur treasure hunter

Apr 2020
    31 times
    When I was a kid, I woke up at night and saw some strange lights in the sky through my bedroom window. I was shocked - and absolutely sure that I am seeing a UFO. I was afraid as well, telling the truth. First thing next morning, I ran out of the house to see, if there is something that could have caused that lights to appear - but there was nothing. Just a couple of trees, and neighbors house. From that time, I was eager for any news or gossips regarding UFO sights... And yeah, I'm pretty sure that with modern detector it is possible to find something on crash sites - the only thing is that you need to find ACTUAL crash site

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    9217 times
    Monolithic architecture is what has me questioning. How in the heck were these incredibly heavy stone blocks put into place.
    “Here let me put down my stone axe and help you coneuver that block into place. (Lol)!
    Rebel - KGC, 3cylbill and SD51 like this.

– Albert Einstein

May 2017
    16 times
    Regarding UFO sightings, certainly some interesting cases that are unexplained, especially these recently confirmed Navy videos capturing strange UFOs. But, since we've all been walking around with video capable phones for the last decade I would have expected some very clear footage would have been available and provide good evidence. If anything, there seems to be fewer new UFO sightings since the smartphones have been available. I find that odd.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    9217 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Goldman View Post
    Regarding UFO sightings, certainly some interesting cases that are unexplained, especially these recently confirmed Navy videos capturing strange UFOs. But, since we've all been walking around with video capable phones for the last decade I would have expected some very clear footage would have been available and provide good evidence. If anything, there seems to be fewer new UFO sightings since the smartphones have been available. I find that odd.
    I’ve had similar thoughts...time will tell if it hasn’t already.
    SD51 likes this.

– Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links