Are There Many UFO/Alien interested on this site?

USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I’m sure other advanced life forms exist in the vastness of space, I personally think that modern UFO sightings are actually classified military technologies being witnessed.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check out "Sirius Disclosure Project" on Youtube, dozens of former high security military personnel giving their eye witness testimonies regarding ufos.

very interesting, very real.

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So heres a thought, if there was a craft rather it was ALIEN or not that crashed near Roswell the site should be LOADED with debris. The old mine detectors back in the day would of missed loads of stuff. Just look at the OXCART crash sight that happened in the 60's they cleaned it up and you can still find bits of stuff everywhere. All you would have to do is find the actual crash site and hunt it with a modern detector!!!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I’d say we’re an interesting race that’s expanding our wings into space. So why wouldn’t we get a visit or two.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched something some time ago and they found some melted plastic that resembled a blob of polyeuathane of similar. I thought the site location was quite well known? for some reason.

chub

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I had an answer to what was hovering over the United Terminal at Chicago's O'Hare Airport in broad daylight in 2006 and then shot upward and punched a hole in the clouds...

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just by your post you have to listen to coast to coast am 20 plus years for me if you like stuff like that you will LOVE this site

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only book you will Ever have to read is; UFO's, by Leslie Kean...Yes, we are not alone. The Sumerian Tablets tell it all, along with the Annunaki. The Bible also tells of aliens, Elisha went up into the fire ship, never came back, while Ezekiel went up into the same fire wheel and came back to talk about it."There were giants in those days", Genesis, the flood got rid of almost all of them, Goliath was an example.
Blue Book was the governments way to poke fun and discredit the American people.
Think about it; when and if you pray, who is it to? have you met him, or seen him? Some people will make light of you if you do because they do not understand, same with an alien being. Be careful who you poke fun at.

Flyad

Apr 28, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid, I woke up at night and saw some strange lights in the sky through my bedroom window. I was shocked - and absolutely sure that I am seeing a UFO. I was afraid as well, telling the truth. First thing next morning, I ran out of the house to see, if there is something that could have caused that lights to appear - but there was nothing. Just a couple of trees, and neighbors house. From that time, I was eager for any news or gossips regarding UFO sights... And yeah, I'm pretty sure that with modern detector it is possible to find something on crash sites - the only thing is that you need to find ACTUAL crash site

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Monolithic architecture is what has me questioning. How in the heck were these incredibly heavy stone blocks put into place.
“Here let me put down my stone axe and help you coneuver that block into place. (Lol)!

Oscar Goldman

May 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regarding UFO sightings, certainly some interesting cases that are unexplained, especially these recently confirmed Navy videos capturing strange UFOs. But, since we've all been walking around with video capable phones for the last decade I would have expected some very clear footage would have been available and provide good evidence. If anything, there seems to be fewer new UFO sightings since the smartphones have been available. I find that odd.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Regarding UFO sightings, certainly some interesting cases that are unexplained, especially these recently confirmed Navy videos capturing strange UFOs. But, since we've all been walking around with video capable phones for the last decade I would have expected some very clear footage would have been available and provide good evidence. If anything, there seems to be fewer new UFO sightings since the smartphones have been available. I find that odd.

I’ve had similar thoughts...time will tell if it hasn’t already.

villival

Mar 18, 2013
Southern Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (Ophelia), Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw a UFO twice in my life and they were quite different from each other.

I absolutely do NOT believe we are at the top of the evolutionary heap (just watch the news for five minutes) and I do believe there ARE beings who may masquerade as humans who are not. The universe is too vast to believe otherwise.

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come to think of it...... I've seen some aliens here on T-net......

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I absolutely believe there is intelligent life on other planets
in our galaxy, and there are likely many thousands of other
intelligent life forms found across the universe.

As for alien beings visiting our planet, while I'm excited at the
possibility of it, I question whether another intelligent life form
is able to travel at beyond light-speed in order to get here.

Our closest neighboring solar system is Proxima Centauri, and it's
over four light-years distant. From there the distances to other
star systems increase a great deal.

ufo-021.gif

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a interesting story from back in the day, the most interesting thing so I thought was they mention the craft disintegrated from the rain and the material was like brass but lighter...

Flyad

Apr 28, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a UFO twice in my life and they were quite different from each other.

I absolutely do NOT believe we are at the top of the evolutionary heap (just watch the news for five minutes) and I do believe there ARE beings who may masquerade as humans who are not. The universe is too vast to believe otherwise.

Man, this masquerade thing got me shivering... When I'm thinking about it, I'm absolutely confident that I've seen something completely inhuman...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread