What are you going to do when your second stimulus check arrives?

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife and I are both "retired" but continue to generate extra income. We've been using it to get our home/property maintenance free in anticipation of the day we actually do retire. Our first check went towards replacing the 25 year old water heater, inspections on both our vehicles and a couple other projects on which we are awaiting estimates. If there is a second round............I'm gonna tear up that dang list of projects and have some fun!!!!:tongue3:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I kept checking the mailbox = nothing.

Then got a bank statement I couldn't reconcile unless it was a direct deposit of the stimulus check.

So, I guess I got the first one. Just can't help but hope for another :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Didn't know there would be a second and I'll believe it when I see it, just like the first one. They ain't voluntarily getting my bank account info either.

And what the hell is a refund?!
I'm with you. They should stop calling it a REFUND and start calling it a PAY BACK..... and they need to PAY BACK an awful lot more of my hard earned money! ╦╦C

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a little wary of it! I got the first one direct deposit. Haven't spent it. You don't get something for nothing in this life and I really don't trust this deal. I did file my tax return and they owe me alot more than that stimulus check, but it hasn't showed up yet..

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I don't expect my second one til say at least 2026, I will put it in the closing costs on my condo purchase.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silly wabbit... Rum of course.

Toecutter... your plan gives new definition to the word "stimulus". heh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread