Repair center for XP closed

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why you ask here. Why didn't you ask them? I suspect the virus lock-down is the issue. Surely metal detecting is considered a non-essential business.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called them abpout a month ago. Michael (Owner ) Told me to send mine to FRANCE !!!I think XP needs to find another service area here in the USA !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called them about a month ago. Michael (Owner ) Told me to send mine to FRANCE !!!I think XP needs to find another service area here in the USA !!! I have 3 bad coils. 9 inch HF round, 9 Inch HF elliptical, 11z13 X35 , Dead set of ws5 head phones, Bad ws 5 controller .

OP
OP
I

IN DA HOLE

Banned
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why you ask here. Why didn't you ask them? I suspect the virus lock-down is the issue. Surely metal detecting is considered a non-essential business.

I was curious to see if anyone else has had the same response from them. Time is short for our metal detecting seasons and losing a month or more really sucks. I see others have had somewhat the same experience, so I guess this is also a warning to others that this is happening... BTW they seem to be selling detectors just fine, so as to your theory of the virus it just doesn't hold up.

Thanks Gare :icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well TreasureNet is the largest treasure hunting website in the world so why wouldnt this be a good place to ask, maybe others have more input or answers. Minelab, Whites, Fisher and First Texas repair centers are all still open.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why you ask here.

Yes, What was the In Da Hole thinking?? :laughing7:

1) Its a treasure forum predominantly frequented by metal detectorists
2) We enjoy helping each other
3) The answers may be more helpful, honest and reliable than a dealer or someone standing in or just answering the phone during the pandemic
4) Its great to have real life brand awareness - good or bad
5)The answer may well be faster than a phone call to a well meaning but misinformed person answering the phone at the dealership

Chub

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Par Avion.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread