tesoro royal sabre plus

richtink

Oct 28, 2016
atlanta
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
About 3 years ago I came in possession of this MD. It is a long story. My question is-How do I get a manual for it? Searched the internet and all the sites with that manual say they can't be reached. I think I have found the ground balance in the fine tuning switch, but I would like to be able to get the most possible out of the machine when I start detecting again. I was reading about the plus machine and I guess that was on my mind when i typed the plus on my thread. my machine is not a plus.

I have tried to edit the title, but can't find a way to do that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

richtink

Oct 28, 2016
atlanta
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you very much. That was what I was looking at right before I made the post and my feeble mind added the plus. The manual won't DL and they don't have one for the basic royal sabre. Every place I have been to that claims to have the manual will not allow it to DL. I guess I'll have to bury a bevy of targets of every metal at different depths and just figure it out.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn’t have a problem downloading it. Couldn’t save the download but could read through the manual. Hadn’t heard of it and was curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread