And I thought 2020 was going to be a good year.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much for my psychic career. LOL Well, maybe things will change for the better. Gotta keep a positive attitude.

I'd say no question the riots are worsened because people have been under lock-down for months. A lot of hatred out there. That's the wrong road--love is the only way. Those who live by the sword sooner or later die by the sword.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they don't understand love , what they do understand is an arse whooping. fight fire with fire and send them packing . if the police sit around like a flower child and they will run over top of us and continue to harm innocent people for no reason at all.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live about four miles away from the home of the officer who did the killing. It was a very unpleasant and nerve wrecking weekend.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hatred and violence are evil. Some people just get consumed in it. My Mom used to say "He was so mad he couldn't see straight." No question it warps a person's brain.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a lot easier to commit a crime when everyone is required to wear a mask in public! Time to make it illegal for anyone to wear a mask! Let's get that law passed ASAP!

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
At least the government gave us $1200 checks as a partial refund for 2020 !

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hatred and violence are evil. Some people just get consumed in it. My Mom used to say "He was so mad he couldn't see straight." No question it warps a person's brain.
You might as well throw greed onto the pile with all the looting & damaged property.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a lot easier to commit a crime when everyone is required to wear a mask in public! Time to make it illegal for anyone to wear a mask! Let's get that law passed ASAP!

Better to catch a virus and then pass in on to others? I think not.

ClementRudder

Jun 3, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the main thing is to remain calm. This is not the best year, I agree. But in connection with quarantine, I got the opportunity to devote more time to my studies and writing a dissertation. So on the other hand, all these events are more than ever on time)

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
When it comes to greed nothing beats the greedy fat cats in Washington.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry, but the cloth mask story is just baloney. Don't bet your life on a mask keeping you from getting the virus or giving it to someone else. Keep your distance from everyone and you'll be a lot safer.

mnixon

Apr 2, 2010
Austin TX
Detector(s) used
White Eagle Spectrum, AT pro
Let us hope that the rest of the year is not like the start. I work for a grocery chain and sometimes I just stand back and look out on the sales floor to take it all in. Almost everyone in masks and trying to keep their distance. a lot of , ooo im sorry for getting to close . Some just don't care.
I would swear that I'm in an episode of the twilight zone.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A thug is a thug. At this point, the rioting has nothing to do with the death of the man. It has to do with stealing, destruction, and destroying, just so they can feel good about themselves.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they need to stop all the gooberment handouts . a person looks at life differently when they have to work hard to earn what they have.
they learn to take care of things and respect what others have worked so hard to own.they have some pride in their lives and stay out of trouble .

all this free stuff is destroying America , half have no pride and respect for others and the other half foots the bill
I for one am sick of the way our tax money is spent on programs.

VA relicman

Apr 13, 2020
VA
Detector(s) used
equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha im pretty sure you have a greater chance of dying from one of these idiot rioters than this bs virus. At least theyre staying in the cities and destroying their own communities. Youve gotta be some kind of idiot to do that. If they bring it into the red areas I dont think they will like the outcome.

Last edited:

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
Stuff is happening ..what happen with the floods and all the dams breaching,...how about the giant killer Asian wasp..hurricane season just kicked in...well maybe i could get free stuff??? kidding ...im hoping for a better 2020,for all time traverlers just skip 2020

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread