Uncle Hugh Was Onto Something

OP
OP
Deep1

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am missing my 16mm ratchet wrench... it has driven me crazy... I have been looking for it for 6 months...

Even magnet bar'd the yard a few times.

Not like I use that size often... but because it is part of that Blackhawk set... its a blank spot that drives me nuts.

Been off on a hunt for it 20 times it feels like... every time I open that set... I see is gone and off I go.

I am beginning to think my neighbor might be the "culprit" / "ghost".... for he "borrows" things from time to time and is not always good about putting it back.

I thought it was only me that obsessed over missing tools. If it is part of a set it is 10 times worse. I lost my 7 inch Robo Grip, part of a three piece set and tore my place up looking for it. Finally found an exact replacement on EBay but I am STILL looking for the lost original.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a special magical place for 1/2 inch sockets.
I wish I knew where it was.
I want my hundred 1/2 inch sockets back.

I find sockets at or in the lake from time to time. Probably in someone’s pocket and then dropped. I always save them even though I have a couple complete sets. You never know when they may start wandering off.

sandfisherman

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2017
East Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Exuinox 800, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I bought a used reading glasses buying 10 or 12 at the dollar store at a time. I would put them at places where I sit watching TV or on the Back porch/bedroom etc.
When they all would disappear I would always ask my wife if she moved my glasses. She always said no. One night while I was watching TV during a commercial I went to the refrigerator for a snack. As I returned I saw my little dog race up the stairs with something in it mouth. I followed the dog upstairs and there under the bed was a pile of my glass and several screws and bolts I had been missing for several months.........The Dog did it!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread