I'm Enjoying This Website

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy reading about the finds fellow detectorists are making on a daily basis and the artifacts they have previously found. The help, info, and likes are all greatly appreciated. Machine-specific support and advice. This sport merges hunting with a love of history and the unknown - the excitement of not knowing what a target hole will yield but the certainty of whatever it is it will be yours. So many people do not understand why we hunt but we don't have that problem here. When I show someone a 200 plus year old local artifact and they blankly ask: "What is that worth?" Often times I say something like: "To me, you have no idea." I don't travel much anymore but the Colchester Metal Detecting Tours in the UK would be at the top of my list.

So when I have free time or when the weekend rolls around I wonder whether or not I'm going out detecting while I drink that morning coffee. It can be 90 degrees out with sopping wet humidity and swarms of blood-sucking insects. I go to this site then of course I'm going out hunting. My new friends are out in the trenches where I should be. Here is a photo I took of some of my favorite hunting grounds.

My batteries are always fully-charged.

tres123.jpg

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great website, especially for those of us who can't detect year round because of Winter weather. We can at least log in here, to see what our warmer weather friends are finding. And also, just to see what everyone else is finding year round. There are some amazing finds on Treasurenet. Great photo you took.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread