Did not make it.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to an old part of town to metal detect and bang a woman started yelling at me. I stopped to see what was wrong and she was having a heart attack. I called 911 and waited till they got there. I told her to calm down and she said you dont understand. Yes i do i told her and showed her the scar on my chest and again told her calm down. The ambulance got there and loaded her up. Well i bought some beer and went home.:dontknow:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to an old part of town to metal detect and bang a woman started yelling at me. I stopped to see what was wrong and she was having a heart attack. I called 911 and waited till they got there. I told her to calm down and she said you dont understand. Yes i do i told her and showed her the scar on my chest and again told her calm down. The ambulance got there and loaded her up. Well i bought some beer and went home.:dontknow:
I was wondering where this was going. I was not reading it right. this is what I read at first ( I went to an old part of town to metal detect and bang a woman) well you've done a good deed and will be rewarded shortly.

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good for you Thanks

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you hear any more if the woman survived ?

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was wondering where this was going. I was not reading it right. this is what I read at first ( I went to an old part of town to metal detect and bang a woman) well you've done a good deed and will be rewarded shortly.
That part you quoted made me laugh so hard I spit my coffee all over my laptop

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA No she did not survive or no you did not hear if she made it ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread