Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch, sorry to hear. Hopefully personal info/documents wasn't the target but if more than the certificate was taken maybe getting a LifeLock or similar identity protection subscription might be prudent?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry that happened just be glad that your not in that kind of place in your life to have to steal. You can replace all material things but the person who stole it is suffering allready.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear of the loss of your property! :BangHead: I will have to say A2coins has it correct! :icon_thumleft:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact all three credit bureaus and put what is called a "freeze" on your social security number. That will stop people getting credit in your name. Call the state regarding the birth certificate.

dieselfool

Dec 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Property is one thing but having your identity stolen is grief I would not wish on anyone.

jairoephraim

Aug 22, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year I lost my wallet with documents when I went shopping at a nearby store but I was lucky to have a neighbor find it and return it to me in a few hours. I lost it because I was wearing shorts with very small pockets. I was so upset in those few hours until it was returned to me, I fully understand your upset.

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I am dealing with losing certain items. My newly purchased replacement birth certificate too! Darn it, I only had it for like 8 weeks..The used clothes were super cheap.

So much for the "Psychic" part!

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain. Someone broke into my shop one night several years ago and stole 25 years of birdpoints off the wall. I have a 99% idea of who did it. Fortunately, he wasn't aware of 3 larger frames of much better stuff on the other walls, but at least it was a wake-up call to get a gun safe for the rest of my collection. I hate like hell to have lost what I did, but it could've been far worse. We'll all be thinking of you and hope that you can recover quickly from your loss.

This is the only picture I have of them. I found the one circled in two pieces a couple of years apart. My son found the one I'm holding. Thank God he declined the invitation to put it in the frame with the rest of them, or it would've been stolen as well. I really hated losing the uniface Duval in the center.

Attachments

• birds.jpg
    birds.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 57
  • birdpoint.jpg
    birdpoint.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
OP
OP
GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
psychics don't have all seeing omnipotent powers or they would be Gods!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread