njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello

Sharing some finds from an old Hotel/ From house.The place was built in the 1830's,and became a Hotel in the 1840.
And finally a farm house in the 1940's. I have posted a photo

0830200821[2].jpg

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a great looking display! Hard to tell what treasures are still waiting there for you to find them. Beautiful house and grounds!

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Should be a privy or trash pile somewhere, full of good bottles!

OP
OP
njrelicgairl

njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! Should be a privy or trash pile somewhere, full of good bottles!

The privy is located on the back side of the yard.searched around the privy,and didn't find any thing. It was filled in.
But i found a 1944 or 1945 silver merc about fifty feet from the privy. And a 1944 silver Quarter in the front yard.
The front yard seem to have the most stuff.

OP
OP
njrelicgairl

njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a great looking display! Hard to tell what treasures are still waiting there for you to find them. Beautiful house and grounds!

Yes,thank you! I like making my displays look nice, with pictures of the places that i have detected, and by using red or green felt makes the finds
stand out. I have other cases with pictures and felt in them,and i have to finish some. It gives it Chararter!

OP
OP
njrelicgairl

njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got new permission two weeks ago,at a house just down the road from this one that you see here in the picture.
This new one that i have been searching now for two weekends belong to a doctor,by the name of Robert bond
that had his busyness here in the mid to late 1800's. The house was built in the 1850's.
I will be posting pictures of my finds. And some history about it to.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The privy is located on the back side of the yard.searched around the privy,and didn't find any thing. It was filled in.
But i found a 1944 or 1945 silver merc about fifty feet from the privy. And a 1944 silver Quarter in the front yard.
The front yard seem to have the most stuff.

The bottles will be in the privy, which you'd have to dig out, and with a house that old, there is likely more than one on the property. You'll need a probe to locate them.

OP
OP
njrelicgairl

njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The bottles will be in the privy, which you'd have to dig out, and with a house that old, there is likely more than one on the property. You'll need a probe to locate them.

Yes, There could be another one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread