Abandoned Ghost Towns No One Wants To Buy For Any Price

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to own a ghost town.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Belive me, you would not. The pending price is not ony real estate tax, where it applies, but also a little million things you would be obligated to fix and remedy.....

Yea Make sure you know Property Tax Costs & that "Your Price" includes Your Freedoms to Do what ya Want also.
the property taxes could be like buying the town over and over every year. especially with improvements.

Though if I would have the wherewithal to Own a Ghost Town, I'd also want to restore it to its Original look.

& set it up as a Treasure Hunters Paradise.

However I would not want the Law or any Government Agency to Tell me I must do This or Must Do that,
Or that the Relics & Ores in the Ground Do Not Belong to me free & Clear !

If I Bump my Head, Or accidentally take Peyote & Decide I want to Build a Copy of the Empire State Building in the Middle of a Ghost Town,
I would Want the Powers that be to say "Interesting Idea :tongue3: " & Nothing More !

Owning & Paying Taxes Should mean Something

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread