2 TREASURES WAITING - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 2 TREASURES WAITING

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    13838 times
    Metal Detecting
    Looks like you need a jack-hammer more than a ship if all you want to do is to bring home some rocks.

I have plenty of rocks right here.
    Political correctness is facism pretending to be manners -- George Carlin

si
    Nov 2017
    Countryside
    DBP2010, eeTH
    211 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    What's happened to the North Sumatra quest? Haven't you been looking for the partner?
    pepperj likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Del Espiritu Santo - "Bay of the Holy Spirit”
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    68483 times
    Kinda says it all when the OP of a thread like this refers to the site members as "suckers".

heh
    DETECT WITH RESPECT - Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

us
    Apr 2009
    Cumberland Va
    T-2-SE
    2849 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    says he was " banned" for tell us suckers the truth. when in truth it's a sucker he seeks.

Jul 2020
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    To charter a ship capable of transatlantic and open ocean travel with underwater search and recovery equipment will cost approximately $150,000 per week for a modest set up, that includes captain and crew cost. There may be additional, fuel, food and insurance costs, plus recovery and underwater exploration costs as well as any permits and docking fees as well as air travel and lodging for crew. Conservatively, with 30 days on the ocean, cost will no doubt approach a million or more. Plus, if we do discover treasure, looking historically at other explorers who have discovered treasure, we'll need a few million on hand for legal costs in the years long battle to secure a part of the treasure. We won't be able to cash a dollar of that treasure until we secure legal rights, so we are going to need several million up front.

A couple of questions:

You want 50/50? If i put in the several million up front, how much are you going to contribute? Are these few photo's your contribution?

If i put the initial money up to secure the ship and crew for 30 days and we find nothing and i'm out several hundred thousand dollars , will you reimburse me half since you want in at 50/50? It's only fair that if you want 50 percent of the finds, you also should be on the hook for 50 percent of the loses, correct?

I totally agree friend.
    But if I had money, I wouldn't be looking for someone to partner with, I would hire a team.
    But I have something that maybe we can find a middle ground and you don't need a ship.
    The problem will be carrying the gold, that will be a problem, this is 2000 km from Miami, near Puerto Rico.
    But I ask you to analyze without criticizing, open your mind.
    Look at the context around you and be honest with yourself, is it possible or not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título-4.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.70 MB 
ID:	1862351

But we need to clarify the issue:
    1- I cannot say 100% that it is gold;
    2- I am following the clues of an old pirate map and when I look at where he says, I see what I am showing you.
    3- I have no money, so I am looking for someone serious and honest to partner.
    5- 50 x 50 proposal, at the end after discounting the expenses that the partner has.
    6- I think this division is fair, as I studied the map for 3 years and only now am I understanding, so I have also invested a lot in this project.
    7- If I can't find someone, no problem, I'll think about another way to get to one of these places in the future.

Sorry if I said something that has offended someone, but everyone gets what they deserve, treating with respect, receiving respect.
    My email is at the beginning of the post.
    Thank you.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    25212 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ARCHAEOLOGIST PARTNERS View Post
    I totally agree friend.
    But if I had money, I wouldn't be looking for someone to partner with, I would hire a team.
    But I have something that maybe we can find a middle ground and you don't need a ship.
    The problem will be carrying the gold, that will be a problem, this is 2000 km from Miami, near Puerto Rico.
    But I ask you to analyze without criticizing, open your mind.
    Look at the context around you and be honest with yourself, is it possible or not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título-4.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.70 MB 
ID:	1862351

But we need to clarify the issue:
    1- I cannot say 100% that it is gold;
    2- I am following the clues of an old pirate map and when I look at where he says, I see what I am showing you.
    3- I have no money, so I am looking for someone serious and honest to partner.
    5- 50 x 50 proposal, at the end after discounting the expenses that the partner has.
    6- I think this division is fair, as I studied the map for 3 years and only now am I understanding, so I have also invested a lot in this project.
    7- If I can't find someone, no problem, I'll think about another way to get to one of these places in the future.

Sorry if I said something that has offended someone, but everyone gets what they deserve, treating with respect, receiving respect.
    My email is at the beginning of the post.
    Thank you.
    3 years. No sample tested.

What nations waters? Do you have permission to extract valuable metals there? Are there eyes watching from land , sea, and air? (Hey , you got pics. Who else can?

You risk what... vs my livelihood and ship if arrested?

Why would a pirate leave a map? Why would a pirate leave wealth in the surf?

Let us know how your adventure pans out.
    Getting a sample might help. Rent a boat. Enter waters with permission. Remove material samples with permission. Knock a sample off with a steel wedge and large hammer.
    Have sample tested by multiple reputable firms.
    Then if it's good , go for the weightier ambitions.

Jul 2020
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    3 years. No sample tested.

What nations waters? Do you have permission to extract valuable metals there? Are there eyes watching from land , sea, and air? (Hey , you got pics. Who else can?

You risk what... vs my livelihood and ship if arrested?

Why would a pirate leave a map? Why would a pirate leave wealth in the surf?

Let us know how your adventure pans out.
    Getting a sample might help. Rent a boat. Enter waters with permission. Remove material samples with permission. Knock a sample off with a steel wedge and large hammer.
    Have sample tested by multiple reputable firms.
    Then if it's good , go for the weightier ambitions.
    I dont know.
    So I need help.

Apr 2007
    Clearwater, FL
    1059 times
    im confused, your showing golden rocks -is this of of the 2 treasures?
    id you can take a picture of the gold, why not pull aside the rocks and start chipping away.
    dangerouse waters or current? hire a helicopter to drop you on the rocks.
    OR - a couple gold paint cans will do the job.
    is this in modern day pirate territory? lure a boat?
    Brady

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1216 times
    It's clear these are just pictures you found off the internet, as you've previously admitted you have no funds and have never left Brazil to examine these spots spread around the world. As stated in your earlier threads, you will never find an investor who has to shell out hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to search out the leads of someone posting other's beach and vacation photo's.

As i've previously advised, you're going to have to get a job, save up the funds, get your passport, buy a plane ticket and examine your own leads.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1216 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyboy View Post
    id you can take a picture of the gold, why not pull aside the rocks and start chipping away.
    Brady
    These aren't his photo's. He's previously admitted they aren't his and that he's from Brazil and hasn't got the passport or money to travel to examine these spots in the photos, hence why he needs a partner.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

Jul 2020
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyboy View Post
    Brady
    Friend. I will be polite. OK
    I didn't take the pictures, the ones who took the pictures were tourists, I just looked and found them. OK
    If I had the money to go to these places, I wouldn't be wasting time here. OK
    When I have a contract signing with a partner, I don't even want to go along, I just provide the coordinates. OK

So, respect to be respected. Understood?

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1216 times
    Friend. I will be polite. OK
    I didn't take the pictures, the ones who took the pictures were tourists, I just looked and found them. OK
    If I had the money to go to these places, I wouldn't be wasting time here. OK
    When I have a contract signing with a partner, I don't even want to go along, I just provide the coordinates. OK

So, respect to be respected. Understood?
    Thank you for your honesty.

Jul 2020
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    It's clear these are just pictures you found off the internet, as you've previously admitted you have no funds and have never left Brazil to examine these spots spread around the world. As stated in your earlier threads, you will never find an investor who has to shell out hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to search out the leads of someone posting other's beach and vacation photo's.

As i've previously advised, you're going to have to get a job, save up the funds, get your passport, buy a plane ticket and examine your own leads.

OK.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1216 times
    OK.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    No need to be sorry. And it's no inconvenience. The reality is, those who have found treasure, had to put in the work. They had to pull themselves up by the bootstraps, save up money and get out there in the field and turn over rocks. I know the internet makes it easy to be an armchair prospector, but no one is going to fund a multi million dollar expedition for you based on photo's you found off the internet. You're going to have to get out there and find the treasure first yourself, then maybe investors will come when you've established a track record of credibility and quality discoveries.

us
    Apr 2009
    Cumberland Va
    T-2-SE
    2849 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    get ya an ace two fitty and get to swingin and you will find some treasure for sure.
    Charlie P. (NY) and GoDeep like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links