Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I totally agree friend.
But if I had money, I wouldn't be looking for someone to partner with, I would hire a team.
But I have something that maybe we can find a middle ground and you don't need a ship.
The problem will be carrying the gold, that will be a problem, this is 2000 km from Miami, near Puerto Rico.
But I ask you to analyze without criticizing, open your mind.
Look at the context around you and be honest with yourself, is it possible or not?

View attachment 1862351

But we need to clarify the issue:
1- I cannot say 100% that it is gold;
2- I am following the clues of an old pirate map and when I look at where he says, I see what I am showing you.
3- I have no money, so I am looking for someone serious and honest to partner.
5- 50 x 50 proposal, at the end after discounting the expenses that the partner has.
6- I think this division is fair, as I studied the map for 3 years and only now am I understanding, so I have also invested a lot in this project.
7- If I can't find someone, no problem, I'll think about another way to get to one of these places in the future.

Sorry if I said something that has offended someone, but everyone gets what they deserve, treating with respect, receiving respect.
My email is at the beginning of the post.
Thank you.

3 years. No sample tested.

What nations waters? Do you have permission to extract valuable metals there? Are there eyes watching from land , sea, and air? (Hey , you got pics. Who else can?

You risk what... vs my livelihood and ship if arrested?

Why would a pirate leave a map? Why would a pirate leave wealth in the surf?

Let us know how your adventure pans out.
Getting a sample might help. Rent a boat. Enter waters with permission. Remove material samples with permission. Knock a sample off with a steel wedge and large hammer.
Have sample tested by multiple reputable firms.
Then if it's good , go for the weightier ambitions.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 years. No sample tested.

What nations waters? Do you have permission to extract valuable metals there? Are there eyes watching from land , sea, and air? (Hey , you got pics. Who else can?

You risk what... vs my livelihood and ship if arrested?

Why would a pirate leave a map? Why would a pirate leave wealth in the surf?

Let us know how your adventure pans out.
Getting a sample might help. Rent a boat. Enter waters with permission. Remove material samples with permission. Knock a sample off with a steel wedge and large hammer.
Have sample tested by multiple reputable firms.
Then if it's good , go for the weightier ambitions.

I dont know.
So I need help.

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im confused, your showing golden rocks -is this of of the 2 treasures?
id you can take a picture of the gold, why not pull aside the rocks and start chipping away.
dangerouse waters or current? hire a helicopter to drop you on the rocks.
OR - a couple gold paint cans will do the job.
is this in modern day pirate territory? lure a boat?
Brady

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's clear these are just pictures you found off the internet, as you've previously admitted you have no funds and have never left Brazil to examine these spots spread around the world. As stated in your earlier threads, you will never find an investor who has to shell out hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to search out the leads of someone posting other's beach and vacation photo's.

As i've previously advised, you're going to have to get a job, save up the funds, get your passport, buy a plane ticket and examine your own leads.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
id you can take a picture of the gold, why not pull aside the rocks and start chipping away.
Brady

These aren't his photo's. He's previously admitted they aren't his and that he's from Brazil and hasn't got the passport or money to travel to examine these spots in the photos, hence why he needs a partner.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brady

Friend. I will be polite. OK
I didn't take the pictures, the ones who took the pictures were tourists, I just looked and found them. OK
If I had the money to go to these places, I wouldn't be wasting time here. OK
When I have a contract signing with a partner, I don't even want to go along, I just provide the coordinates. OK

So, respect to be respected. Understood?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend. I will be polite. OK
I didn't take the pictures, the ones who took the pictures were tourists, I just looked and found them. OK
If I had the money to go to these places, I wouldn't be wasting time here. OK
When I have a contract signing with a partner, I don't even want to go along, I just provide the coordinates. OK

So, respect to be respected. Understood?

Thank you for your honesty.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's clear these are just pictures you found off the internet, as you've previously admitted you have no funds and have never left Brazil to examine these spots spread around the world. As stated in your earlier threads, you will never find an investor who has to shell out hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to search out the leads of someone posting other's beach and vacation photo's.

As i've previously advised, you're going to have to get a job, save up the funds, get your passport, buy a plane ticket and examine your own leads.

OK.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

No need to be sorry. And it's no inconvenience. The reality is, those who have found treasure, had to put in the work. They had to pull themselves up by the bootstraps, save up money and get out there in the field and turn over rocks. I know the internet makes it easy to be an armchair prospector, but no one is going to fund a multi million dollar expedition for you based on photo's you found off the internet. You're going to have to get out there and find the treasure first yourself, then maybe investors will come when you've established a track record of credibility and quality discoveries.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get ya an ace two fitty and get to swingin and you will find some treasure for sure.

Fossils

Oct 25, 2019
MA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could it be? That the flood tunnels on Oak Island flushed the Templar gold to Puerto Rico?

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend, I will give you an overview of a place, try to identify what is different from the whole and see what has been hidden.
View attachment 1862286

Someone lives in Dominica, if you have someone, please contact us by email.
Ok thanks but now I see a whole lot of rocks instead of just a few. Good luck ! If I stumble upon Bigfoot or the Forrest Fenn treasure I’ll let you know.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I was rich, I would keep my money then give it to you. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
I have bad news.
I was wrong about what I dreamed was gold.
I met someone on the island and asked to take a picture.
I didn't know that there are places in the sea that grow a type of yellow moss.
So all I thought was gold is actually yellow moss.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
God bless you all.
2020-09-10_09-16-23.jpg

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
I have bad news.
God bless you all.
View attachment 1862506

I respect you admitting that, most who come on here with these types of claims simply fight until the bitter end and then disappear.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
I have bad news.
God bless you all.
View attachment 1862506

Maybe it's time to invest in some detecting equipment yourself. Prices have really come down on quality detectors. Being you live in Brazil, i'm sure there are some great treasure detecting spots right in your home country. Trying to find gold the world over when you have no money, no transport and no passport won't produce you anything but google earth dreams. Get out in your own backyard and you'll start digging treasure in no time!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goodnight friend.
Tell me: Do you live near Arizona?
If you live I make you a proposal:
I give you the coordinate of the treasure of the peralta in the following proposal:
You go at your own risk and check, if there is something that can be mined without costs, you give me 50%.
If you need machines and investments, you give me 25%.
What do you think?

monkey laugh.jpg

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Hmm, sounds less risky though than helping out the Nigerian prince who sent me an email asking for $10k to retrieve his Swiss bank strong box. Where do I send the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread