Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I ENTERED THIS SITE WHY I NEEDED HELP, BUT UNFORTUNATELY JUST RECEIVED ZOMBIE AND DISCREDITED WITHOUT SOME FEW THAT HONOR THE PANTS THAT WEAR AND THE YEARS THAT HAVE ON THE SHOULDERS, THE OTHER DOESN'T DESERVE MORE THAN A SHOE OF LIME ON YOUR CASKS.

I apologize if I acted harshly at some time, but we always have the law of action and reaction, so if I did it, it was because they deserved it.

IT IS NOT JUST ACTIONS THAT HURT, WORDS AND IMAGES ALSO, INCLUDING THIS IMAGE OF THE MONKEY COULD GENERATE A JUDIACIAL ACTION AND GIVE JAIL, BUT I WILL NOT DO IT, BECAUSE I WON'T GO DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF THIS TYPE OF HUMAN PROJECT.

WHAT I WILL DO?...GET OUT FROM THIS SITE AND PRAY THAT OTHER GOOD PEOPLE WILL NOT PASS WHAT I WENT HERE.

PEACE AND LONG LIFE TO ALL WHO DESERVE.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why was my post deleted? I'm not allowed to laugh at someone threatening "jail" to me for a picture?

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why was my post deleted? I'm not allowed to laugh at someone threatening "jail" to me for a picture?

Pretty normal here to have posts deleted unfortunately. Happens to me all the time whether I broke the rules or not.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't believe that even in the current dysfunctional United States legal system it would ever come to be that someone would face jail time for posting an image. We still have a mostly functional Bill of Rights and that is the first one.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FORUM GUIDELINES

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

"All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone."

"We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread