2 TREASURES WAITING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Friends.
I was banned for telling the suckers the truth a few days ago.
Well then, I'm back and with news.
I am looking for someone who has a ship to sail on the high seas, it will be a 30-day expedition and my proposal is 50 x 50.
I don't want money, just my share in the two treasures below.
Are you interested please contact: [email protected]
Thank you.

gold.jpg
AX.jpg

Good morning friends.
I have bad news.
I was wrong about what I dreamed was gold.
I met someone on the island and asked to take a picture.
I didn't know that there are places in the sea that grow a type of yellow moss.
So all I thought was gold is actually yellow moss.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
God bless you all.

2020-09-10_09-16-23.jpg

Last edited:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is it just me or does this post seem inappropriate for the Today's Finds forum... can you say 'Free Advertising'. :laughing7:

I'm thinking it would be better suited for this forum... X Marks The Spot!

ajaj

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2012
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have now blocked the OP.

aj

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you explain what the hell this thread is about? All I see in those blurry photos are rocks.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you explain what the hell this thread is about? All I see in those blurry photos are rocks.

Friend, I will give you an overview of a place, try to identify what is different from the whole and see what has been hidden.
Sem título-8.jpg

Someone lives in Dominica, if you have someone, please contact us by email.

Last edited:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
..meanwhile .. back on the farm behind the chicken coop ...

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200909_085234.jpg

Im sure the Lagina Brothers would help. They love wild goose chase treasure hunting!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Friends.

You received a timeout for violating TreasureNet rules, insulting members. Timeouts increase each time, please post by our rules.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To charter a ship capable of transatlantic and open ocean travel with underwater search and recovery equipment will cost approximately $150,000 per week for a modest set up, that includes captain and crew cost. There may be additional, fuel, food and insurance costs, plus recovery and underwater exploration costs as well as any permits and docking fees as well as air travel and lodging for crew. Conservatively, with 30 days on the ocean, cost will no doubt approach a million or more. Plus, if we do discover treasure, looking historically at other explorers who have discovered treasure, we'll need a few million on hand for legal costs in the years long battle to secure a part of the treasure. We won't be able to cash a dollar of that treasure until we secure legal rights, so we are going to need several million up front.

A couple of questions:

You want 50/50? If i put in the several million up front, how much are you going to contribute? Are these few photo's your contribution?

If i put the initial money up to secure the ship and crew for 30 days and we find nothing and i'm out several hundred thousand dollars , will you reimburse me half since you want in at 50/50? It's only fair that if you want 50 percent of the finds, you also should be on the hook for 50 percent of the loses, correct?

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To charter a ship capable of transatlantic and open ocean travel with underwater search and recovery equipment will cost approximately $150,000 per week for a modest set up, that includes captain and crew cost. There may be additional, fuel, food and insurance costs, plus recovery and underwater exploration costs as well as any permits and docking fees as well as air travel and lodging for crew. Conservatively, with 30 days on the ocean, cost will no doubt approach a million or more. Plus, if we do discover treasure, looking historically at other explorers who have discovered treasure, we'll need a few million on hand for legal costs in the years long battle to secure a part of the treasure. We won't be able to cash a dollar of that treasure until we secure legal rights, so we are going to need several million up front.

A couple of questions:

You want 50/50? If i put in the several million up front, how much are you going to contribute? Are these few photo's your contribution?

If i put the initial money up to secure the ship and crew for 30 days and we find nothing and i'm out several hundred thousand dollars , will you reimburse me half since you want in at 50/50? It's only fair that if you want 50 percent of the finds, you also should be on the hook for 50 percent of the loses, correct?

well there you go with facts and figures again . he's offering a 50/50 split on a chunk of real gold that's the size of smart car , isn't that enough? :dontknow:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Friends.
Well then, I'm back and with news.
I am looking for someone who has a ship to sail on the high seas, it will be a 30-day expedition and my proposal is 50 x 50.
I don't want money, just my share in the two treasures below.
Are you interested please contact: [email protected]
Thank you.

View attachment 1862249
View attachment 1862248
Sorry friend but most here are not up to the task of recovering the worlds largest chunk of gold.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you need a jack-hammer more than a ship if all you want to do is to bring home some rocks.

I have plenty of rocks right here.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's happened to the North Sumatra quest? Haven't you been looking for the partner?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda says it all when the OP of a thread like this refers to the site members as "suckers".

heh

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
says he was " banned" for tell us suckers the truth. when in truth it's a sucker he seeks.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A couple of questions:

I totally agree friend.
But if I had money, I wouldn't be looking for someone to partner with, I would hire a team.
But I have something that maybe we can find a middle ground and you don't need a ship.
The problem will be carrying the gold, that will be a problem, this is 2000 km from Miami, near Puerto Rico.
But I ask you to analyze without criticizing, open your mind.
Look at the context around you and be honest with yourself, is it possible or not?

Sem título-4.jpg

But we need to clarify the issue:
1- I cannot say 100% that it is gold;
2- I am following the clues of an old pirate map and when I look at where he says, I see what I am showing you.
3- I have no money, so I am looking for someone serious and honest to partner.
5- 50 x 50 proposal, at the end after discounting the expenses that the partner has.
6- I think this division is fair, as I studied the map for 3 years and only now am I understanding, so I have also invested a lot in this project.
7- If I can't find someone, no problem, I'll think about another way to get to one of these places in the future.

Sorry if I said something that has offended someone, but everyone gets what they deserve, treating with respect, receiving respect.
My email is at the beginning of the post.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread