Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he was Living the life most men can only dream of.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait til you find out you have a brother you never know you had. Three years ago, my sister found a half brother we had no knowledge of. The guy is 73 years old. Evidentley my dad was fooling around with a girl and got her pregnant a few years before he married my mom. The shocker is, the girl he got pregnant is still alive, in her 90's. My dad passed away 20 yers ago, he may or may not have known the girl was pregnant.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait til you find out you have a brother you never know you had. Three years ago, my sister found a half brother we had no knowledge of. The guy is 73 years old. Evidentley my dad was fooling around with a girl and got her pregnant a few years before he married my mom. The shocker is, the girl he got pregnant is still alive, in her 90's. My dad passed away 20 yers ago, he may or may not have known the girl was pregnant.

I have three brothers that don't know I'm their brother and I actually grew up with them and stayed at their house once in awhile.So I know my dad knew but I don't know if he ever told them and he has passed.Oh well, I'll let sleeping dogs lay.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have three brothers that don't know I'm their brother and I actually grew up with them and stayed at their house once in awhile.So I know my dad knew but I don't know if he ever told them and he has passed.Oh well, I'll let sleeping dogs lay.

Maybe you and me are brothers too and don't know it!!! Hi brother.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, Brother!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I won the lottery I'm sure I would find family coming out of the woodwork everywhere.LOL

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A relative did a big family search and sent it to all of us. I don't know her or how she found me?! Anyway my younger brother (passed) had a son none of us knew about.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My brother has two wives. I've kept his secret for years. Isn't that big o' me?

Waterbug

Jul 6, 2005
Iowa
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, XLT & GoldmasterV/SAT
Fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From a DNA test,you can find out lots of info.Years ago I received family papers and photos of a 5th great grandmother that is Native American. I have had three DNA tests and none show any NA ancestry. More research !!!!!!!!!

KeyaPaha

Oct 12, 2015
Naper, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D and now M6
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Genealogy has many twists and turns!
My Great Uncle's father was first married at 17. 54 years and 3 wives later, he fathered his 17th child at 71! :O My Great Uncle!!!!

My Great-Great Grandmother was a prostitute in Cambridge, England in 1815 when my Great Grandfather was born.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know guys who have more than one wife. It is allowed in their culture in country if they can afford it. Their advice to me, marry sisters. Also, do not bring them to this country, as we have divorce laws.

OP
OP
GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I literally was approached by a woman who was sure my grandfather did the same thing. She was sure he was her grandfather too.

I had to explain the genetics made it just as possible for my great aunt's husband's brother could have been the daddy too.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread