njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello
I got permission to detect this house three weeks ago.The owner told me that a doctor was the first to live in it.Than he passed away in the late 1800s
in his thirty's and left behind his wife and two children. Than two sisters bult the home for a dollar. ???An the one wasn't well and went in to a nursing
home. But the other stayed, and i do remember my mother telling me about here. She told my mother that indians roamed the land where we lived, and there where houses in the woods. Boy i love to no if they where settler homes, or indain houses???? Than she passed away,and the home went to a
young couple,they didn't stay long and the home sat for some time.Than in the seventy's a married couple bult it. And they have lived in it for 40 some years. They sold it two weeks ago. It was up on the market for some time.The owner told me that there were servints that lived in the attic of the house. And that they found a Old Bible in the attic,and a old pair of shoe's that where in the attic duck's.or under the floor boards.
Here are some pictures. IMG_3324.JPG IMG_3336.JPG IMG_3337.JPG IMG_3338.JPG IMG_3339.JPG

OP
OP
njrelicgairl

njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful house and what a permission !
You do d great

Thank you! I was surprised when the owner side yes,but they where moving out,so maybe that had some thing to do with it,:dontknow: not shore. But thankfull!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome permission and very nice finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread