The Smoke is Rough in N. NV

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's probably going to get worse the winds are supposed to start drawing it your way.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably best to stay inside (if possible) until the smoke clears. Asthma is no fun, I know first hand. Good luck and stay safe!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Be safe out there! :icon_thumleft:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The smoke is getting quite aggressive here in central Montana, your lucky if you can see the hilly landscape fifteen to twenty miles away. I know what it entails when you have asthma, be careful.

OP
OP
GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We haven't seen any snakes near the edge of Carson City anyway. No we cannot see the hills like a mile away due to dense smoke. That's for the good wishes.

OP
OP
GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The upper CA and all OR fall rains should be coming very soon.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The upper CA and all OR fall rains should be coming very soon.

We can only hope, they don't normally start for another month and then the erosion will be our next issue with mudslides and debris flows in the rivers killing off the fish.So even though they can be thought of as a God send they are also a disaster in themselves.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions