AFTER OVER A YEAR WITHOUT, I'm finally a car owner AGAIN

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats Jeff,

I went over a year without a vehicle after my Ford F150's transmission became a continuous gear change and Ford just brushed the issue aside. It'll be quite a while before I forget that FOMOCO!!!

I wonder how much I can get for it scrap - I picked up a '94 Buick Lasabre for $900, nice car, seems solid.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , Steering wheel on the wrong side ? A Treasurenet Sticker and a fluffy pink steering wheel cover should goes plenty more fast .:headbang: TP

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Jeff,

I went over a year without a vehicle after my Ford F150's transmission became a continuous gear change and Ford just brushed the issue aside. It'll be quite a while before I forget that FOMOCO!!!

I wonder how much I can get for it scrap - I picked up a '94 Buick Lasabre for $900, nice car, seems solid.

I Owned a Gray '59 Lasabre in my late teens, early 20's I Think.

59_Buick_(9133053983).jpg 605785c3ba0bf0f577.jpg

Looked Like this Only no Shine to it .
I Brush Painted it Blue & gold, Like the PA State Police Cars .
index.jpg

Thing was a Tank ! Had it up to 100 on the "I" with 4 Different size Bald Tires.
Felt like doing a 100 with 4 flat tires :laughing7: Young & Invincible :coffee2: and holding on the the steering wheel tight
to keep it in a straight line.

Last edited:

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014

View attachment 1864498 View attachment 1864499

Looked Like this Only no Shine to it .
I Brush Painted it Blue & gold, Like the PA State Police Cars .
View attachment 1864502

Thing was a Tank ! Had it up to 100 on the "I" with 4 Different size Bald Tires.
Felt like doing a 100 with 4 flat tires :laughing7: Young & Invincible :coffee2: and holding on the the steering wheel tight

Old Buick’s are one of my favorites. They were always a little edgier in style than the Chevys, and Fords.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooooo.....when should I pencil you in? For picking me up and taking me to a new/old place to walk? :angel12:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahhh memories!! Reminds me of my '66 Buick Wildcat! Young, wild and restless as you say.

It had a 445, 4 barrel carb that I intentionally knocked off the four barrel lock out. I could kick in all 4 whenever I wanted!

Tank!? This thing was *longer* than the biggest Cadillac!!!

Out on the "I" one day? I wanted to see just how fast it really was. I got it up to 120 and it wanted to do more!!!! The telephone poles were going by like a picket fence!!

Only car that actually scared me! I quit!

That car was either owned by a doctor or a Mafioso boss! Ash trays!? It had *THREE* ! One in front and two in the back! And....all three had their own cigarette lighters!! LOLOL!

Congrats again, Jeff and thanks for the memories!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread