(boroscope, endoscope, snake camera) and any other names...

seascene

Feb 14, 2015
Sailboat coastal British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Presently Anfibio Muliti. Sold my MXT sport, TDI pro and Macro Gold Racer Just got April 2023 Deus 2 and Cscope 4 Pi (England made)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liveaboard (bucket list dream achieved) a sailboat in British Columbia sailing away the remnants of my allotted span. My interest has surged to use my 2 year old Anfibio for searching other treasures and not just packing my gold pan and pick. Reading some history lately of this historic and still wild coast seems that (in the absence of banks) folks just stashed away their valuables in the forest. Can't count the number of times I have seen curious situations where an investigative probe would be the most effective way to investigate. I have videos for example of old growth forest massive nurse log stumps where a stash would be high and dry (see these at YT (search for gold pan fry pan channel). Other places of note would be crevices in rock bluffs and every so often I would come upon unusual rock piles that surely were motivated by a purpose. If anyone has experience with a rugged proven scope ...appreciate your recommendation. I did get one from Amazon but it is so utterly cheap...delicate ...will send it back. Thanks in advance ...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ones I have seen hae a very short focal length, like two ot three inches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread