Excuse me when are we going to have some questions other than
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Excuse me when are we going to have some questions other than

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sales

Aug 2013
    Steel city
    Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
    685 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Excuse me when are we going to have some questions other than

Look I may ask questions but at least they are of such information pertaining to significance in the hobby. Example what detector is the best, did you hear this, or what coil is best, To much babbling. Maybe there should be a more serious forum for curious minds that actually can advance the subject to another level Letís educate folks but most questions have been ask numerous time. I enjoy reading topics, but not national enquirer type news Offer something of significance so we can learn why and if not whatís your favorite color. Iím no expert but if you eliminated much of this jargon the site would be smaller, thankyou
    Gare likes this.

us
    Sep 2019
    Olympia, Washington
    Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy) Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
    140 times
    I for one enjoy the different answers you get each time the questions are asked.
    Noah_D and Dan1033 like this.

us
    Sales

Aug 2013
    Steel city
    Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
    685 times
    I appreciate you to, I’m not the most educated person needless to say, however my life consist of observation asking Oder folks respectfully they simply been alive longer, I love information that matters, no harm meant but information is priceless thank you all for helping me

us
    Apr 2009
    Cumberland Va
    T-2-SE
    2978 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    There are lots of on topic forums and even sub forums here , This one is called General Discussion . that means almost ANY TOPIC.
    I'm sure if you look you can find something to stimulate your intellect.
    jeff of pa likes this.

us
    Sales

Aug 2013
    Steel city
    685 times
    Thanks best wishes in your finds, im always interested, I get many magazines , American digger, Smithsonian, popular science etc. I wish I could create a coil but I’m not an engineer or computer minded,
    ticndig likes this.

Dec 2004
    East Central Kentucky
    2120 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by 49er12 View Post
    Look I may ask questions but at least they are of such information pertaining to significance in the hobby. Example what detector is the best, did you hear this, or what coil is best, To much babbling. Maybe there should be a more serious forum for curious minds that actually can advance the subject to another level Letís educate folks but most questions have been ask numerous time. I enjoy reading topics, but not national enquirer type news Offer something of significance so we can learn why and if not whatís your favorite color. Iím no expert but if you eliminated much of this jargon the site would be smaller, thankyou
    Couldn't agree more with you. General Discussion is more Facebook like than what I thought it was supposed to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	1868119  

si
    Nov 2017
    Countryside
    DBP2010, eeTH
    233 times
    Don't be silly, there has to be room for every advertizer!!
    Rad1sh likes this.

Jun 2007
    Minnesota
    Tiger Shark, Xterra 705
    3283 times
    We do wander off a bit on this board. The metal detecting board stays on the detecting topic more of the time.
    ticndig likes this.
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of itĒ

Thomas Jefferson

us
    Mar 2012
    Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
    Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3). Detecting since 1972.
    1544 times
    Sometimes it's hard to concentrate when drinking my Old Frothingslosh, the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom that glows in the dark. I submit there might be some of that going on here from time to time. Post # 50,305..... What's the best detector? grin

us
    Sales

Aug 2013
    Steel city
    685 times
    Have a drink on me and be safe, thanks
    ticndig likes this.

Feb 2007
    SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
    PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
    264 times
    wet dirt
    I know what i know and if i tell you what i know i become irrelevant so dont ask me ,but i am always right
    lastleg likes this.
    if it wasn't for flashbacks. i would have no memory at all

us
    Jul 2012
    Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
    Fisher f75 Teknetics Omega 8000 (Coming soon) Minelab Equinox 800 Have owned Minela b Safari and X terra 705
    1300 times
    All -- esp.Colonial
    I like my T2 because itís got a green shaft. Iím not crazy about the red of my vanquish, though. Why do they charge $200 more for a cool camo model? Usually my detecting questions are more technical but why not looks?

us
    Jul 2015
    Southwest PA
    Safari
    393 times
    Coins and valuable metals
    49er12, it could be because there isn't one answer to the questions. It just isn't that black and white so discussions deviate a bit. For instance, even if we determined what the best detector overall might be it might not suit those that have difficulty with the weight of this miraculous detector or they can't hear it very well for its tones. Now some might say the best detector can hold a spare beer. Go with the flow and try to read what you might like to read.

us
    Sales

Aug 2013
    Steel city
    685 times
    Appreciate everyone input yes I do

us
    eye man

Jan 2020
    East Tennessee
    Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
    112 times
    "Yeah, man, I can dig it"

Old term from the beatnick/hippie days, hahahaha