What is the best device for raw gold and currencies

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Hook! In my opinion, the Minelab GPZ and GPX pulse induction machines are best and offer unmatchable depth on gold nuggets and coins. The Minelab Goldmonster 1000 is also excellent, but does not have the depth of the two afore mentioned machines. Good Luck and Big Gold!:icon_thumright:

wkemmer

Oct 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOLD MONSTER 1000 features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coil, battery option and shaft configuration. If you are looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you've been waiting for!

Last edited by a moderator:

navonwolf

Dec 3, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The topic of the article is always the attention of everyone, I rate the topic that you bring up to discuss is very good.

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Hook! In my opinion, the Minelab GPZ and GPX pulse induction machines are best and offer unmatchable depth on gold nuggets and coins. The Minelab Goldmonster 1000 is also excellent, but does not have the depth of the two afore mentioned machines. Good Luck and Big Gold!:icon_thumright:

Thanks for this wonderful information of yours. It is really a great help to me.

Mar 17, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the tourist period is over, do you have a mid-level not-so-expensive detector that I can use to find valuables lost on the beach?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread