Old guns

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was wondering why there are not any forums related to antique guns on this site? I've been on Tnet for years and have always thought it would be nice to have an antique gun forum. I'm sure many of the members have and collect old guns. Nothing modern.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
would be pretty nice

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was wondering why there are not any forums related to antique guns on this site? I've been on Tnet for years and have always thought it would be nice to have an antique gun forum. I'm sure many of the members have and collect old guns. Nothing modern.
Not a bad idea!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newnan,if you scroll down to the antiques/collectibles forum,under militaria/arms there,s some old guns in there.You may already know this, if so,disregard. I admit it,s not exactly an old guns forum,but close.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread