Western & Eastern Treasures will not reply

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be a subscriber to this magazine. When they went digital I stopped buying it. After much consideration I decided to sign back up thinking maybe they would change there plans. When I tried to resubscribe i could not log in.They remember my email. I forgot my password. I contacted them three days ago they say through there website a email is sent o my email address. Nothing ever comes. Do any of you have any input on them ?
i have concated them through my Email, There web sites and on Facebook

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe their email went into your spam box? Check that. If that isn't the answer, try re-subscribing...

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calreg i have checked that many times. I even posted to them on Facebook
But thanks for your help. i JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM SO NOW I AM all set. iT IS NOT A PRINT BUT I WILKL GIVE THEM A CHANCE

tHANKS ALL

Last edited:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you had your situation fixed Gare. I was a 20 year subscriber until they went digital, then I had to cancel. I just cant sit at the computer and "read" a magazine article. I now subscribe to American Digger magazine. They give you a choice of a hard copy in the mail, or digital, and it is also an excellent magazine.

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
I used to be a subscriber to this magazine. When they went digital I stopped buying it. After much consideration I decided to sign back up thinking maybe they would change there plans. When I tried to resubscribe i could not log in.They remember my email. I forgot my password. I contacted them three days ago they say through there website a email is sent o my email address. Nothing ever comes. Do any of you have any input on them ?
i have concated them through my Email, There web sites and on Facebook
I see this is older but I am having the same issue in 2022. Did you ever hear from them or figure it out? They sent me the Feb. issue but I could't get into it, same from March issue. Emailed the editor and still no reply. I am paid up for another year too!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you had your situation fixed Gare. I was a 20 year subscriber until they went digital, then I had to cancel. I just cant sit at the computer and "read" a magazine article. I now subscribe to American Digger magazine. They give you a choice of a hard copy in the mail, or digital, and it is also an excellent magazine.
I am also a subscriber to there magazine .They also have a live hat show on Monday nights , BUT they GIVE Very poor information as to there live show if it is going to be on or NOT :I( I do enjoy the magazine though !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread