GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLEASE USE A LARGE MONITOR IF YOU CAN...

The Pictures are self-explanatory... plus I'm just gonna submit this topic first before an hour is gone by... then I will edit... I'm no photographer so I hope it's clear enough... I'm working on making a negative print of the translucent dark shot.... That head that you see in those mayan codex drawings is IN the rock... I know I'm gonna get a bunch of crap but can I get ONE person to see this before you all take your shots and close the topic... It's difficult to get good images with this tablet in a low lit room... If someone could take the back lit images and give them the Negative treatment I THINK THE DETAIL WILL COME OUT .... this is real not photoshop... if you take the time to look at the rock( which for some reason won't show rotated until you view it) The image of the Mayan heas big nose is there... it's not paridolia... If you had the rock in hand it would be irrefutable... I'm not stopping... I have more of these type of rocks and I will get an image and get ONE person to see what I have... CMON STATUS QUOBy's ... take your shots... I'm going to get this through to someone... I will keep trying to add photos tomorrow when I can take daytime shots ... IF YOU TOPIC DOESN't get closed before I'm done running errands in the morning... PLus I got me a portable oxygen tank for the ascent after the descent into the basin of the QZTL... CHANGE IS COMING... I'm gonna make a 3d scan and create a model in meshlab tomorrow... that might help... we'll see... if anyone wants to join me in this I new arena of alternative archaeology I'm in Reserve, NM. NOT HARD TO FIND. LAST 4 # 6636... this bizarre stuff is leading to some kind of anti-matter/matter schizm... OR NOT

translucentheadrock.jpg

translucentheadrock2.jpg

rockhead5.jpg

Attachments

• heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 61
  • head4.jpg
    head4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Head3.jpg
    Head3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 61
  • head2.jpg
    head2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 57
  • head.jpg
    head.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 60
  • rockheadlucent2.jpg
    rockheadlucent2.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 64
  • rockheadlucent1.jpg
    rockheadlucent1.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 64
  • rockhead4.jpg
    rockhead4.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 57
  • rockhead3.jpg
    rockhead3.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 52
  • rockhead2.jpg
    rockhead2.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 52
  • rockhead1.jpg
    rockhead1.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 54
  • rockhead5red.jpg
    rockhead5red.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GW, I do see the "face" that you are speaking of, but I don't
believe it to be anything more than the natural formation of
the stone.

Also, to the best of my knowledge there is no connection between
(what looks to me like) milky quartz and anti-matter. If you believe
the stone is actually some form of Aztecan anti-matter, then I would
strongly encourage you to be sure your matter doesn't get anywhere
near it.

That said, it's still a cool looking rock... moose.gif

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You see what you see. I see an ordinary rock.

Nevertheless, could I kindly request that you give us reasonable advance warning before you descend into the "basin of the QZTL" wearing a "portable oxygen tank" (is there another kind?) and potentially upset the delicate balance of the "anti-matter/matter schizm".

I've only just got my mind round having to wear a Covid mask, never mind an anti-matter protection helmet.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only matters what you believe you see. I think many people would be able to see different things in it. With that said glad you can see all that and enjoy it. Nice find..

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
While it does resemble a face, I also believe these are naturally
formed.

translucentheadrock2a.jpg

I believe Treasure Hunter is spot on with this explanation:

"Seeing recognizable objects or patterns in otherwise random or unrelated objects or
patterns is called pareidolia. It's a form of apophenia, which is a more general term for the
human tendency to seek patterns in random information."

The human mind is an amazing piece of kit... Homersmall_zps392bbc17.jpg

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a rock to me , thanks for sharing ,

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I'm back and did not read any of the reactions... Here is a photo from 10 minutes ago outside... just cropped it and rotated it...

headrockclear.jpg

I don't klnow why it keeps showing sideways, then when you open it it rotates...

OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow... you honestly can't see the head... do you wear glasses? Seriously...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree it is a rock. Looking at these things is like looking at clouds, and sometimes you can see something in clouds. The rock looks to be quartz - si02, silicon dioxide, the most common mineral on earth. Rotated a certain way you could see a nose. That said, it is not carved, but natural. And anti-matter, if there was any in the hole it would have gone pffft long ago as the earth is made of matter and other cool stuff and it would have destroyed itself itself long ago. And if you were there it would have turned you to nothing also.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a face but I don’t see an signs that it was worked into being a face. Just a naturally forming rock that happens to be shaped like a face if you look at it from the right direction and angle. But if you really really believe it was man made then find a expert at a college or museum and get their opinion.

OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WONT SEE IT

headrockclearedclose.jpg

Attachments

• headrockcleared.jpg
    headrockcleared.jpg
    992.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could probably get a little better image clarity on the zoom in... I was in a rush to get the image uploaded... I'm grateful That I'm getting any exposure, even the negative comments that I have not read, are greatly appreciated... PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I COME OFF LIKE A JERK... I probably have been. I've got others I'm working on... The art of the mayans is difficult to comprehend visually since it is so organic... very few straight lines... But the face is unmistakeable... I just need to find an EXACT image frmo one of the codeices but there are only 4 or so and it's a possibility that this images background and setting are unique and not in any recorded document... possibly on a wall, stelae, or lintel... I will keep looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread