Will buy a New Whites from Garrett when released

johnnytuinals

Sep 24, 2018
POCONOS
Detector(s) used
1985 Bounty Hunter RB10,1991 Garrett Master Hunter CX3,2016 Whites V3i and a 2021 MineLab800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had a New Whites V3i with Wireless headphones that I never used and sold.
But with Whites being sold to Garrett I hope to see a New Whites V4i or any update from the
Whites V3i.Should be a exciting time to see a New Metal detector coming out?
I was going to buy a Garrett GTI2500 years ago buttttt its still on the market at the same price with NO updates
that I can tell....
Hope to see a high end detector with the Whites Name on it............JT

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
American made or not, I’m not a brand loyal person, my only 2 machines are whites dfx, and simplex. Garrett are mid level machines which serve some great, but the even new machine apex fails at separation from iron to coin recovery which isn’t good, I put in many hours and how would you feel missing out on a target just because a nail or iron next to a coin. Think about it really don’t cut yourself short, if your spending 450.00 just get the vanquish minelab it does better for price, my opinion but I’m sure most agree. Please remember it’s the feedback that should help companies compete after all we are all users, you can’t fool everyone. But compare and listen thanks

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The vanquish is worth it. I use the simplex and vanquish 540. Now if the tides wouldn’t be so high when I’m off work!

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah between darkness coming fast, jobs require to much free time boy what to do I’m not a couch potato

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah between darkness coming fast, jobs require to much free time boy what to do I’m not a couch potato

I’m going to put on a headlamp at 5:46 tonight and muck about in the low tide. Maybe I will get lucky

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it true it rains a lot up there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread