New video Sizzle Reel for GoldRush Whitewater 2020, they are blasting this year.

DredgerDana

Feb 18, 2015
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, TDI White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is my favorite show, great video work, makes me feel as if there. Here is the the sizzle reel https://www.thewrap.com/gold-rush-spinoff-white-water-renewed-season-4-trailer-premiere-date-video/

I think they will get more gold this year. Almost got on the show this year. How? Dustin Hurt called up SierraBlaster last winter and got a blasting system. Said they had a massive boulder under a waterfall they thought had gobs of gold under it, which is very reasonable to be true. They wanted to blast it into small enough pieces they could move with their equipment. SierraBlaster does work underwater. Then he asked if they could possible send an expert to help them on air use it. SierraBlaster volunteered me as the inventor of it, and being it is my favorite show was very willing to go. Apparently covid or maybe he found it easy to learn and they never asked me to come up there (drats).

But he was super happy with it at end of season, said it changed the way they mined, and it would be a star on the show. We have kept our mouths shut for over 8 months as they do a great job at keeping each new season secret, wanted to support them on that. But now with Nov 13th first show and the sizzle reel out prominently showing the blaster blowing up a boulder underwater, it is no longer a secret. It was surreal last nite watching GoldRush premiere and seeing the product I created in the sizzle reel. Very cool.

Can not wait to see the season begin and see how much gold they will get.

Whoops video says starts Nov 13, so corrected that above.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DredgerDana

Feb 18, 2015
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, TDI White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better Sizzle Reel of GoldRush Whitewater, from Christo

It is my favorite show, great video work, makes me feel as if there. Here is the the sizzle reel https://www.thewrap.com/gold-rush-spinoff-white-water-renewed-season-4-trailer-premiere-date-video/

I think they will get more gold this year. Almost got on the show this year. How? Dustin Hurt called up SierraBlaster last winter and got a blasting system. Said they had a massive boulder under a waterfall they thought had gobs of gold under it, which is very reasonable to be true. They wanted to blast it into small enough pieces they could move with their equipment. SierraBlaster does work underwater. Then he asked if they could possible send an expert to help them on air use it. SierraBlaster volunteered me as the inventor of it, and being it is my favorite show was very willing to go. Apparently covid or maybe he found it easy to learn and they never asked me to come up there (drats).

But he was super happy with it at end of season, said it changed the way they mined, and it would be a star on the show. We have kept our mouths shut for over 8 months as they do a great job at keeping each new season secret, wanted to support them on that. But now with Nov 13th first show and the sizzle reel out prominently showing the blaster blowing up a boulder underwater, it is no longer a secret. It was surreal last nite watching GoldRush premiere and seeing the product I created in the sizzle reel. Very cool.

This link on Christo's twitter is higher resolution and shows them setting the SierraBlaster heads and has more big nugget shots https://twitter.com/Gold_Rush/status/1320077601092685824 You do have to click the video screen for sound to play, it also autoloops. You can full screen it, Its HD.

OP
OP
D

DredgerDana

Feb 18, 2015
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, TDI White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This link on Christo's twitter is higher resolution and shows them setting the SierraBlaster heads and has more big nugget shots https://twitter.com/Gold_Rush/status/1320077601092685824 You do have to click the video screen for sound to play, it also autoloops. You can full screen it, Its HD.

"Season 4, Episode 7
Happy Endings
Dustin is on the richest ground of his life and calls on local legend "The Pirate" to help crack the boulder blocking him from huge nuggets. After Fred is forced to put all diving on hold, Paul returns and they're on track to get gold for the first time this season." So looks like "The Pirate" is who told Dustin about SierraBlaster. This Friday show will be the start of blasting on Goldrush Whitewater.

OP
OP
D

DredgerDana

Feb 18, 2015
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, TDI White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Season 4, Episode 7
Happy Endings
Dustin is on the richest ground of his life and calls on local legend "The Pirate" to help crack the boulder blocking him from huge nuggets. After Fred is forced to put all diving on hold, Paul returns and they're on track to get gold for the first time this season." So looks like "The Pirate" is who told Dustin about SierraBlaster. This Friday show will be the start of blasting on Goldrush Whitewater.

Newer info. BTW the Pirate name did not seem to fit, turns out to be a person.

Season 4, Episode 7
Happy Endings
Dustin is on the richest ground of his life and calls on local legend "The Pirate" to help crack the boulder blocking him from huge nuggets. After Fred is forced to put all diving on hold, Paul returns and they're on track to get gold for the first time this season.

So "The Pirate" is a gold miner and SierraBlaster user that told Dustin about it. Dustin said that when he called Aaron at SierraBlaster to buy it. And looking at the video they will blow a really big boulder on Friday.

Cheers

bongbaca

Jan 12, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder if there would be a season 4. Thank goodness there is. I know rate Gold Rush White Water more than l did Gold Rush.

OP
OP
D

DredgerDana

Feb 18, 2015
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, TDI White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder if there would be a season 4. Thank goodness there is. I know rate Gold Rush White Water more than l did Gold Rush.

Hi Bongbaca, it has always been my favorite as they do the type of gold mining I do, and camera work is so good.

OP
OP
D

DredgerDana

Feb 18, 2015
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, TDI White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Discovery UK has put of two videos free on YouTube of GoldRush Whitewater blasting. The first is Dustin Hurt absolutely euphoric after blasting the "Hippo boulder" and finding more gold than he has ever got in a day before. Some of those nuggets are huge and have black oxides partially covering them as have not moved in thousands of years under that boulder. They are getting places no miners have ever got to before, by blasting boulders. Also in the cracks and pockets in bedrock you can see they are almost 50% full on gold nuggets. Have seen the same thing. It is so much fun when you hit it like that. Sure there are other here on TreasureNet that has seen the same thing dredging.

2nd is Fred Hurt calling on Dustin to use SierraBlaster on a boulder too big to winch at his site, and then after the blasting Fred gets more gold in one day than he had got in months.

Both are bout 8 min long highlights videos. Most enjoyable to watch. Cheers

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia

Very little Gold is found beneath Waterfalls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread