Looking for PhD Archaeologists/Anthropologists/Historians?

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gosh we've got bunches of PhD Archaeologists/Anthropologists/Historians around here. My first wife was a PhD archaeologist. They work pretty cheap. Most of them here work at McDonalds or Wendy's or have taken jobs in elementary education. It shouldn't be too hard to find an archaeologist with an opinion.

Any Archaeologists/Anthropologists/Historians in academia have had to specialize to survive. You will probably need to find an archaeologist that specializes in your subject area before you can get a useful academic opinion.

Kray Gelder called it right. There are historical and native sites everywhere you look all across this country. Trying to get someone to think your site is special enough to warrant further study will probably be an adventure. I wish you luck.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless the site you are investigating is being threatened by ground disturbing progress.....and unless you can find an archaeologist who will work for free.....or if you can find one who will give you ten minutes of their time to hear you out....this will never happen, trust me. If anything, you will end up being the accused and will get the dirty end of the stick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions