Jesse James was he a true villain or history misleading us again

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My curiosity will never end folks because I truly care about real history. I’m from western Pennsylvania so I’m out of touch with the time and era unfortunately. Being that said I no it was easier to rob and fake identification back then compare to the world of today. So my question is why would his death be faked other than obvious. Did he work for the confederate states , did he rob to support another effort to win the civil war and return the southern ways and why is this so hard to figure out. I’m not interested in more videos of fact or mostly fiction. 200 years can be proven for most part, anyone can clear the history. Anyone care to put facts forward I would appreciate it

Last edited:
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee I’m not sure, years later it’s still controversial, so where’s the truth, can we not come to conclusions is the truth to much to ask for, sounds like the typical bull crap we are in today, the truth is very hard to come by, is that just history or are some conspiracies really just cover up. Gee I’d wouldn’t want to say American never lied or covered up certain historical events, oh no America never lie. In ending that’s the problem we believe crap smells good. I ask you to prove the truth 100% and We can live with that THE TRUTH, thankyou

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe he died when history says he did. He robbed for himself and nobody else, and probably blew through all the money. I was talkin to Elvis the other day and he agrees with me. Still, I enjoy hearing the alternative theories.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee I’m not sure, years later it’s still controversial, so where’s the truth, can we not come to conclusions is the truth to much to ask for, sounds like the typical bull crap we are in today, the truth is very hard to come by, is that just history or are some conspiracies really just cover up. Gee I’d wouldn’t want to say American never lied or covered up certain historical events, oh no America never lie. In ending that’s the problem we believe crap smells good. I ask you to prove the truth 100% and We can live with that THE TRUTH, thankyou

When do you decide you're looking at the Truth? On a subject such as Billie the Kid, why would there even be a conspiracy? He was just a punk, psycho thug, who received his just reward. The Kennedy story, is a conspiracy that has some meat on the bone, for example.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was KGCH. Died in 1929? I think, in Texas. Saw a black & white with some older Civil War solders, and he was in the pic. History was never written TRUE by the winners. Losers were always ignored.
Been that way since writing began. The South NEVER wanted to invade any state, the firing on Ft. Sumter was a excuse for the North. We wanted our independent country CSA.
That's All. I say we, I'm Southern and had 2 G-G grandfathers fought for the South. One from TN, other from GA.both died in early 1900's.
Most books were written glorifying the North. BS
Kinda like politics today. The Press will numb your brain, and make you start thinking they are right.
"Give me one generation of your children, and I'll rule the world"

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Krey Gelder is wet behind the ears. Billy became who he was, because the politicians killed his boss, who he dearly admired.The rest is history, as told by some, not all.
I talked to rocks once upon a time when I drank a lot. Made sense to me at the time, then I turned 17 and grew some. (knowledge)

TheCoinKid

Apr 16, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
If you haven't already read "Jesse James Was One of His Names", by Del Schrader, you should give the book a shot. Lots of good info. I read it, but it was probably 25, or more, years ago.

Last edited:

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good read there CoinKid, one of many books, plus some good old papers in (small) western libraries. The USA is very different from the Interstates, vs 2 lanes and dirt roads.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe he died when history says he did. He robbed for himself and nobody else, and probably blew through all the money. I was talkin to Elvis the other day and he agrees with me. Still, I enjoy hearing the alternative theories.

Tell Elvis "Hi!" for me!

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When well known people die, there is a segment of the population that just refused to believe they are dead. Consequently the start making up and stating theories about why they are not dead and how they lived to be an old age... completely unknow to the public, except for a few friends or family.

Hell, RGINN himself was just talking to Elvis! :laughing7:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Krey Gelder is wet behind the ears. Billy became who he was, because the politicians killed his boss, who he dearly admired.The rest is history, as told by some, not all.
I talked to rocks once upon a time when I drank a lot. Made sense to me at the time, then I turned 17 and grew some. (knowledge)

Are you saying that because you like me? Wet behind the ears means I'm like a young, inexperienced, immature, unseasoned youth. I'm none of those. I have tried to stop talking to rocks, but they keep popping up here. I stand by my statement on poor ole Billy.

Oh, just FYI, there are tons of books, written about your side. The South lost, like 155 years ago, you should consider moving on. I had distant relatives fight on both sides.

I don't even remember 17. I'm pretty sure I was there.

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• plano.jpeg
    plano.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought collect taxes was illegal or without representation they say. Taxes something fishy about that and anyone challenge it

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find when we discuss history so interesting. Thanks to all who bring it forward

ElliotPatel21

Jun 3, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to share a historical story about "once upon a time". You must experience what is in this book because it affects our future and shows what lessons from the past we should not follow. For a better understanding of the book, I used https://blablawriting.com/essay-examples/once-upon-a-time when I needed to do an essay for the university. Use it as well as I do.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://ibb.co/09xPqg9
jesse james treasure map

WOW....that looks similar to all the star constellation maps that many here post and claim to mark the location of the most significant treasure in history on oak island!

I did not realize Jesse James and his gang were actually templars.....

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This map indicates that the treasure is still hidden underneath the Historic Wolf Hotel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread