Can you hear me now? Help for those with Tinnitus - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Can you hear me now? Help for those with Tinnitus

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2010
    Northern California
    MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
    611 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    My wife woke up one morning and had ringing in her right ear after a few days of not going away she went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as tinnitus so she put up with it and tried different remedies with no success. After approximately 9 months of this she woke up one morning and the roaring was gone! Along with her hearing in that ear! Yep completely deaf in that ear. Now she has too wear a hearing aid in that ear. All the doctors said was that it was odd it only happened in one of her ears instead of both.

us
    Jul 2012
    Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
    Fisher f75 Teknetics Omega 8000 (Coming soon) Minelab Equinox 800 Have owned Minela b Safari and X terra 705
    1345 times
    All -- esp.Colonial
    I have had it so long I accept it as permanent. It sounds a bit like the buzz of cicadas in August only higher pitch. Havenít had a hearing test in 50 years or more. No hearing aids I think I hear alright.

I wonder if hypnosis could help you just ignore it. Itís a bit like any noise you can tune out even though itís there loud and clear.

us
    Treasure every day!

Aug 2005
    Beautiful Florida
    2738 times
    Relic Hunting
    When I was eleven years old I had a severe case of the mumps that left me deaf. I did however have severe tinnitus. Eventually I got most of my hearing back in my left ear but my right ear has been deaf ever since and the tinnitus has been a constant reminder of that episode of my life. I'm convinced it's nerve related as nothing helps relieve it.
    Don't believe anything you hear and only 1/2 of what you see!

Friends of mine have had great success taking GABA. They first went and had any wax buildup removed by a doctor. Then they started taking 1 chewable (below recommended dose) GABA lozenge and noticed a big difference in reduction of ringing/buzzing, ect. after about 3 weeks.
    Jon
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links