Shipwrecks

rayoh

Jan 13, 2017
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don, I would hate to be doing their job. It is a weird virus. Some people get the sniffles and other are on their death beds. I know two people who have died and a handful who have had it. My neighbor and her husband got it last month. He never missed a beat and she is still sick and off work. Hopefully the frontline workers can get the vaccine in the next month or so.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They are truly special people and deserve our praise, our prayers and our support. God bless Trump and all involved for the fact that they soon will have the vaccine for real. My boss was a Pfizer study participant and knows he got the vaccine cause he got sick for a day and recently upon testing there was antibody protection there. Thanks to those folks too. Me, I’m 64 and healthy but have smoked for for 50 years so I think I’m a risk. All I know is I’m letting my doctor know I want it as soon as I can possibly get it. It’s shocking how many people even high risk ones who say they won’t take it. Illogical.
Minimize your risks just a little longer everyone. This nightmare is almost over.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
sorry, but I think "the nightmare" is merely starting
eventually every household in the world will be visited - with the variable effects we are seeing
being 75 and in good health I probably should vaccinate, but that is personal

it is difficult to imagine dealing with Corona on a daily basis
I doubt that I could and photos of some of those people are distressing

I can only complement them and their resolve (imagine those w/o ppe or medicines)

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Don, I would hate to be doing their job. It is a weird virus. Some people get the sniffles and other are on their death beds. I know two people who have died and a handful who have had it. My neighbor and her husband got it last month. He never missed a beat and she is still sick and off work. Hopefully the frontline workers can get the vaccine in the next month or so.
It is weird, it’s similar to the common cold or flu in a way. Those that are very old and/or those that have existing medical conditions are at higher risk. Perplexing, to say the least. /s

OP
OP
Mackaydon

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Back in the day, I worked in a hospital. Today, I can't imagine the pressure of doing the same job, working frequent double shifts with the 'threat' of COVID.
Each of them should be receiving overtime pay with a 'bonus' of hazardous duty pay.
Don......
'

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
They will get the Vaccine first; then, we will see... :dontknow: :coffee2:

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
I am saying that I have no faith in the private companies doing the proof-of-design testing, nor the US governmental agency reviewing the testing.

I have respect and compassion for the medical workers.

edit: observe the testing fiasco ongoing, I need say no more

edit 2: Ron, you are aware of the beginning of mass vaccination beginning in Russia next week?
medical workers and teachers first it is said

Last edited:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
There will be frontliners that refuse that vaccine. Rushed to market with no liability and no long-term effects.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread