Dec 11, 2020
MILWAUKEE WIS
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO METAL DETECTOR
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEWbee HARD TIMES TOKEN 1837 MERCHANTS EXCHANGE NOT ONE CENT TOKEN NKEW YOR

Hello I want to thank the friend that invited me to the group. The mildetector. I've been digging all my life .It just took about fifty years to get a metal detector and find out how much fun it really is. My hobbies not much I have three motor bikes a bass boat and the metal detector and I find I'm using it more than fishing or riding. Ah yes getting out in the woods is great in Wisconsin and finding great old stuff is even better. Just NOT knowing what's in a hole is like going in to the candy store closing your eyes and grabbing a bunch of good stuff. Yes the good stuff. My bosses son has a place loaded with woods what a bad ass tree aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg and some open fields. Its just that the open fields are very tall. Tall enough to use a 2by4 and rope to smash it down. After about a hour of digging I hit a 1814 large one cent that was a foot and a half down 20201210_190943.jpg 20201210_191328.jpg 206 YEARS OLD THAT MADE MY DAY. After that I brought my friend out next day and we hit the fields that's when i found the 1837 token 20201210_194416.jpg 20201210_194301.jpg I walked away maybe 10 yards and that's when mildetector my friend hit .CHECK HIS PAGE TO SEE WHAT HE GOT

Last edited:

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad You finaly made it to TNet after all these years of me trying to get you to join. Ill admit I was a little jealous when you got the second big copper from that field. BUT when I saw it was a hard times token that feeling went away because I was happy to see and hold one for myself. Never thought I see one in person. Big congrats to you Shags! Lets find some more!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread