NOW they tell us how to reduce covid deaths 90%? Really?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep all politics out of thread, if someone wants to bring politics into discussion then go to our politics forum, posting politics in any other forums can cause problems including the problem of losing the ability to post for awhile.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People, covid is not just another flu. Whoever came up with that wasn't thinking.

People, covid one day will mutate itself out of existence, at least to the point folks will say, oh, you had covid, did you have a runny nose? ALL pandemics end. Some take a short time, some longer.

The vaccines may be ok, but they are a crap shoot right now. With the methodology they are using it is theoretically possible to die after getting the shots in some months or a year or two as it messes with dna.

Elderly people (I am in that group now), well, part of the natural aging process is our immune systems start to lose steam as we get older, so that's the main reason why a lot of frail people are dying of it.

Like Billy Graham said once, the death rate for everyone living today is 100%. We are all going to die one day. Fear is causing an enormous amount of problems right now. I will not be ruled by fear.

It will pass. And in a few years something else will come along.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
OK smokey, my buddies mother went into a rehab unit after a knee replacement and came down with covid. i will tell him his mother died from rehab and not the covid. You do know that covid can cause clotting which is another source for heart attacks?

The trouble with stats is they aren't always accurate. One can reach a wrong conclusion very easily as somebody who is dying of cancer catches covid due to a bad immune system the cancer created and dies it is said he or she to have died of covid rather than the cancer that killed them. This is nit picking that anything covid is the cause of death and it's just not so as the person was terminal anyway due to the cancer or whatever other terminal condition. So along these same lines if a person with cancer catches a cold is it fair to say they died of a cold?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swaveab, regarding your post I have a theoretical for you. If an elderly person is in hospice dying of cancer or whatever, is covid for them a good or a bad thing? Think before reacting. I had a friend once who was a medical doctor. She even worked for the CDC in Atlanta for a number of years. Very smart lady. She once told me that pneumonia was the old person's friend. It made no sense to me until I got older. So, is covid pushing that person off the edge a good thing or a bad thing? The outcome was still 100% death, just think on it.

My mom had septic shock. (She died some years back.) Listed cause of death was the septic shock, but the immediate cause of death was that one nurse giving her a bigger injection of morphine 20 minutes or so before she died. Yup. They deliberately pushed her off the edge. So was that a good or a bad thing? I still resent what happened, I was right there, the end result would have not changed. Was it a good or bad thing?

No real need to answer, just something to think on.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Smokey, I'm not saying anything about the misery the patient is going through, good, bad, or otherwise. My point was the stats credit covid when that was not the true cause of death. They bill covid too often as the cause and it's to scare people.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, people can be controlled by fear. I remember the days in the 60's where people built bomb shelters expecting a nuclear bomb to go off in their area just any minute. You can still find film of children scampering under their school desks to hide from the nuc. Yeah, that will help.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, people can be controlled by fear. I remember the days in the 60's where people built bomb shelters expecting a nuclear bomb to go off in their area just any minute. You can still find film of children scampering under their school desks to hide from the nuc. Yeah, that will help.
My class had to sit in the hallway under the coat racks holding a book over our heads. That was around 1970-72.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did that back in the 60's. We had nuclear bomb drills. We also went under the desks with book on top of our heads. Yeah, our government giving wise civil defense information. Yeah, right.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
I did that back in the 60's. We had nuclear bomb drills. We also went under the desks with book on top of our heads. Yeah, our government giving wise civil defense information. Yeah, right.

I did it too in the mid 60s as we'd be made to go to the basement and line up along the inner wall. We never went under our desks as there was so much glass on the outer walls that we'd have been made into swiss cheese by the concussion alone. They dropped doing that by the time I hit 3rd grade.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If masks don't do anything, don't work, then the next time you have a surgery be sure and tell the Drs. and nurses they don't have to wear a mask while they are operating on you, after all they do nothing right?

So I can spray paint 2K, pesticide and weedkiller with a surgical mask?:laughing7:

Chub

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Back in the summer I went to my Doctor for routine BS. I asked him what he thought about having to wear masks. He asked, if someone farts while you have a mask on can you still smell it? He said, if you can the damn thing doesn't work!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread