NOW they tell us how to reduce covid deaths 90%? Really?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.nutraingredients.com/Ar...d-Covid-19-open-letter-to-world-s-governments

I saw this on several news outlets this am. I am pretty sure I had covid late March to April. I had been wearing N95 masks constantly when around people and still got "something". Had most of the symptoms.

B
U
T

I have been taking 4,000 mg of vitamin D daily (except when I forget) for several years now. It helps with muscle aches and the winter doldrums. I also get another hour of detecting in because I don't wear out as fast! Maybe that's why I didn't get very sick.

Headache, low grade fever, sore throat, sinuses going berserk, dry, hacky cough, left lung hurt FOR THREE MONTHS, excessive tiredness for three weeks, muscle aches and a UTI to top it off. All self resolved except UTI which was the last thing and needed an antibiotic.

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you have to wear a mask change it every day or you can get legionnaires disease from breathing in cultured germs in that humid mask. A mask is a portable Petrie dish ( a cultured dish in a lab for growing bacteria ). Why would you wear it outside in fresh air. Duhhhhhhh ? 70% of covid problems people have had a flu shot ! Check it out

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have so many they sit for days before they get reused. It looks like the dash boards of my vehicles are breeding them.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s a shame but people really need to keep today’s “news” at arms length. It’s no longer a public service. Is a money machine that’s used to tell people whatever “they” decide. I agree it’s important to keep current but we all have many avenues for information these days. Only way to possibly bring some sanity and the possibility of honesty back in the news would be for everyone to just shut it off. I’ve never been a fan of trump but he had a few things right. Fake news is certainly one of them.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
According to the CDC, 70% of those who caught it wore a mask ALL the time and another 17% wore one MOST of the time. I don't believe much of anything the news media or the so called health "experts" like Fauci tell us.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have to wear a mask change it every day or you can get legionnaires disease from breathing in cultured germs in that humid mask. A mask is a portable Petrie dish ( a cultured dish in a lab for growing bacteria ). Why would you wear it outside in fresh air. Duhhhhhhh ? 70% of covid problems people have had a flu shot ! Check it out

You should read more on this... it isn't true according the legionnaires disease people.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masks are not doing anything to stop the numbers... in fact not so much as a "hic-up" in them.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s a shame but people really need to keep today’s “news” at arms length. It’s no longer a public service. Is a money machine that’s used to tell people whatever “they” decide. I agree it’s important to keep current but we all have many avenues for information these days. Only way to possibly bring some sanity and the possibility of honesty back in the news would be for everyone to just shut it off. I’ve never been a fan of trump but he had a few things right. Fake news is certainly one of them.

I think it was back in 2017 when Time magazine ran the cover, "Is Truth Dead?"

Well if truth is dead I'm sure as hell not going to buy your news magazine... :tard:

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Masks are not doing anything to stop the numbers...

Totally agree........if masks and lockdowns worked, we wouldn't still have lockdowns and mask wearing.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Well if truth is dead I'm sure as hell not going to buy your news magazine... :tard:

If TRUTH isn't dead, it's well on it's way.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One news report said as much as 25% of the US population has already had it, most didn't know they had it or couldn't get a test. You don't know what the truth is anymore.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I see many people wearing masks when they're driving alone in their car, walking or jogging by themselves, walking their dog, or riding a bike. Paranoia at it's finest !

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One news report said as much as 25% of the US population has already had it, most didn't know they had it or couldn't get a test. You don't know what the truth is anymore.
The Media "Can't Handle the Truth"!.....................and they Don't.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as masks and all of the other precautions working to stop covid go, I don't think it's working simply because states big on these issues do no better than states that aren't. I too wondered about the effectiveness of it all being in a democrat state that locked down and it never stopped me from getting a stomach flu that I've no idea how I contracted it. I was observing all precautions set by the CDC and the state. Even the governor got covid and I'm sure the guy stayed well away from others as they were mad they're losing their livelihoods.

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Even the governor got covid and I'm sure the guy stayed well away from others as they were mad they're losing their livelihoods."

MANY Democrat governors have been caught violating their own rules. I believe in following their example............YOU wear a mask and never leave your home. I will do whatever I want.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've only worn a mask once or twice. Screw that. If people are worried about it they can wear two masks or tie a plastic bag over their heads and tie it tight for all I care.
Dont worry about exercise or diet, just tie an old sock over your face. Have fun with that.
Hardly anyone has said a word to my face and I dont worry about it, just a little old lady once.

Last edited:
OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That should be old, still dirty sock last used when cleaning out the cattle pen.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I only wear mask to satisfy work or run in a store and I fake it mostly. Can’t breathe in them and not stopping breathing by choice or order. Made it so far without getting covid and circumspect if I do - I’m not unhealthy but smoke 45 years. Should be able to get vaccine in few weeks. By the way pretty sure my underwear are cleaner than the mask I use every day.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Time has been in the far left pocket for quite some time now, strongly suggest none of their drivel is bought or read.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread