Try making this either at a camp out or at Home

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things needed
1. 1 quart extra strength freezer ZIP LOCK bags
2. Large Pot of boiling water
3. Eggs and the ingredients you want
4. Cheese
5. Black Felt pen

What we usually do is everyone brings ingredients they want such as onions, fried bacon, crumbled sausage, tomatoes chopped up Basically what ever you like in your Omelet. We have a table set up with all on it. Everyone gets a zip lock baggie They write there names on the bag and then put the ingredients in the baggie.
Now this is important mash everything together in the baggie. THEN REMOVE as MUCH air from it as POSSIBLE then seal it. When everyone has theres done you put them all in together. Up 8 bags can take 13 or so minutes more will require more time. If you DO NOT GET ALL THE air out the bag will open up.
When they are done just open the baggie and drop on a plATWE, they taste freat and are fun to make'

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds cool.

here's how to win a bet, when you're sitting around a campfire.

Bet someone that you can boil water in a paper bag.

fill a brown paper bag half full of water, and set it in some hot coals, the upper part of the bag will flame up, your mark will have a good laugh, but the part with the water in it won't burn, and in a little while it will start to boil.

collect your money.:headbang:

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before and After cooking

eggs1.jpg
eggs2.jpg
eggs3.jpg
eggs4.jpg

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
.....I’m going to try right now. I like the minimum cleanup. A boiling pot of water never gets dirty.
Paint horses are my favorite too.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well how was it ?

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
They are perfect. If you cook anything in Dutch oven, I will personally do the dishes, the dogs will get nothing after I am done.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread