Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My favorite is just called "Coordinates," it lets you log waypoints at the push of a button among other things. I use it for recording certain finds and locations sometimes.

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite is just called "Coordinates," it lets you log waypoints at the push of a button among other things. I use it for recording certain finds and locations sometimes.
I was on Reddit trying to find a GPS compass hybrid that would work like this. You could type in 3 miles nw of local town and it would give you a general area with the GPS coordinates but everyone says something like that doesn't exist. I think it would be really helpful for people like me who are awful at trying to read maps and compass.

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ONX Hunt. At first glance it has some helpful features, like topo, satellite, property owners and lines. Once you really read the maps for what they are, they can very VERY helpful.

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks these will be a big help

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like and Use ON X Hunt lets me know how to get ahold of property owners and gives great property markers

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread