need a industrial strength ball for my dog

Podvert

Aug 23, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can easily get industrial strength balls from Amazon. Just check the reviews before buying, that's how you can get a top-notch quality ball. Even, i purchased a ball from there for blue pit-bull, and the balls survived really well even in the mouth of pit-bull. Now I don't remember the seller name, but you can search on Amazon, and definitely get a good ball.

Last edited:

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can easily get industrial strength balls from Amazon. Just check the reviews before buying, that's how you can get a top-notch quality ball. Even, i purchased a ball from there for blue pit-bull, and the balls survived really well even in the mouth of pit-bull. Now I don't remember the seller name, but you can search on Amazon, and definitely get a good ball.

My balls use to be industrial strength .. sigh ... sad how things change in your declining years.

gtsatohms

Nov 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our friends use Bully Max for their pits. Seems to work well for them. May not be large enough diameter though. Not sure where they got them from, but they are quite hard. I wouldn?t want to chew on one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread