Man Sticks Cup To Face Using Gorilla Glue, Ends Up In Hospital

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
cup.jpg

Len Martin filmed himself using Gorilla Glue to stick a red Cup to his face in a stunt he is now warning others not to try.

The bizarre Gorilla Glue craze has claimed a new victim - a Louisiana man who ended up in the hospital after using the powerful adhesive to stick a cup to his face. Len Martin, like millions of people across the world, read about Tessica Brown, who exploded into Internet fame after using Gorilla Glue as hairspray and landing in the hospital after multiple unsuccessful attempts to wash it off. Unlike others, however, Mr Martin refused to believe the story and set out to prove that Ms Brown's claims about the adhesive were exaggerated.

"I thought she was just playing around because I didn't think it was that serious," the 37-year-old aspiring rapper told WKBN.

Mr Martin filmed himself using Gorilla Glue to stick a red Solo Cup to his face in a stunt he is now warning others not to try. In the video, he was heard saying that he believed he could lick the cup right off.

Unfortunately, as you can see from his Instagram post below, things did not go his way. Mr Martin ended up in the hospital after the cup refused to become unstuck.

"I actually tried it out before and it actually didn't do anything for me ... So I was like, 'Okay, she's lying' and there are all these challenges going on so I was like, 'Okay I'm going to try it'," he said.

"I thought it could lick it off kind of to moisten it and pull it right off but that didn't work."

Mr Martin was taken to the emergency room, where doctors had to perform some "painful peeling" to remove the cup. If his injury does not heal correctly, the top of his lip will have to be taken off via surgery.

"This is not the challenge you want to try," says Mr Martin.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/viral-...sing-gorilla-glue-ends-up-in-hospital-2370956

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant fix stupid.

PaleIO

Apr 1, 2020
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Same dipwad was arrested for licking supermarket ice cream and putting in back on the shelf. Apparently he is not only dumb but also a follower of idiots.

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If he was trying to get a laugh from me he succeeded ! I have tears running down my face. Ill be talking about that for a long time.

shovelready

Apr 21, 2015
s.w.washington
Detector(s) used
tesoro outlaw vaquero, anfibio multi, Makro pulse dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just goes to show you, you just can't fix stupid, and let me guess who he voted for....

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I'm keeping my mouth shut. I'm always hearing little political comments and innuendos. I respond and I get sent to the can. I just got out recently. Got sentenced to a few months of solitary confinement. Don't kid yourself the screws know everything that goes on in the joint. They got eye and ears everywhere. Tread lightly my friends. Lets all just get back to the dumb guy.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luckily he used a Red Solo Cup so now he can sing the rapp version of this classic song...

MKW

Feb 3, 2020
Coastal SC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 600
ML Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After they get the cup off his face, they should sterilize him...that girl that used Gorilla Glue for hairspray too.
There are lots of folks that should not be allowed to procreate.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At what point are you such a pansy ass that you can’t rip the plastic cup from your face? I managed to glue two of my fingers together with super glue once. Not my proudest moment but I surly managed to fix that mistake myself. Some people are helpless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread