Mandatory?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you think reading comprehension is bad? I have found few people have a true knack for actually listening when someone else is speaking. Myself included. I try hard to work at it.

Vacations. This tread is vacations. ;-)

OP
OP
Dug

Dug

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Sovereign GT.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you think reading comprehension is bad? I have found few people have a true knack for actually listening when someone else is speaking. Myself included. I try hard to work at it.

Vacations. This tread is vacations. ;-)

I actually do, but on some occasions I can only help but think...

xanax.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just caught that. Shows I shouldn't be on here at 12:03 am.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I was the Type I'd Post a Gigantic Hawaiian Good Luck Sign here

000aaa.jpg

But since this is the New amerca, I'll just Lock this Thread And say NO POLITICS !

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please read meme, it is about VACATIONS not vaccine.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, when I worked in the banking industry, employees were required to take two consecutive weeks of vacation a year. That was basically so that someone could audit your job and determine whether any fraud or theft was going on.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The purpose of my meme was kind of a psychology tease as the format of the sentencing would induce the reader into thinking that the subject was vaccinations when it was actually vacations.

I too initially fell into the trap, but my habit of rereading things saved me :laughing7:
Same here.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually... this was perfectly played Dug.

Most times I admit I am hap hazard in reading OP... skim it... then more curious to the responses and more intently there.

But your thread title word was the best punch ONE liner ever.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vacations......I'm basically retired but still work 7-8 hours a week so I'm pretty much on vacation every week so they won't have to force me to take a vacation.
As far as vaccinations go.....I'm three weeks short of turning 75 and I WON'T be getting a covid vaccination. I also haven't had a flu shot since 1965 when I was drafted into the US army. Fauci can have mine.....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m currently on permanent vaccination.

Can’t believe this is the third time this meme has fooled me.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Someone said he can't drink the water in Mexico. That is interesting to me. In the most isolated places, bottled purified water is for sale.

In the 70's, while married to my first wife, I did not take vacations. I worked as an electronic tech, and there was nothing to steal even if I were not totally honest. and she spent the money faster than I could bring it home. She died in the early years of this century, and my daughter told me the credit card companies wrote off more than $50,000.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread