Permitless concealed carry of firearms now legal in Montana - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Permitless concealed carry of firearms now legal in Montana

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Treasure every day!

Aug 2005
    Beautiful Florida
    3521 times
    Relic Hunting
    Not to for get the 60 million or so citizens killed by their governments in the last 100 years. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro and more. These monsters all disarmed the population of their country before they started their mass genocidal programs.
    Fat, RTR, Duckshot and 7 others like this.
    It would seem we are now up a famous tributary without any means of locomotion.

us
    United States

Jan 2018
    310 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    So good people should be trusted with weapons. We should all agree on that.

That it’s only the few bad people with weapons that would actually use them for evil deeds?

What kind of logic is it to try to remove certain weapons from the face of the planet instead of the bad people that would do evil?
    Fat, Duckshot, newnan man and 4 others like this.

RTR
    us
    Roger. USAF Vietnam war Combat Vet

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    18463 times
    Its not about gun control ,its Never been about gun control.........ITS about TOTAL control !

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    8518 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesorodeoro View Post
    So good people should be trusted with weapons. We should all agree on that.

That it’s only the few bad people with weapons that would actually use them for evil deeds?

What kind of logic is it to try to remove certain weapons from the face of the planet instead of the bad people that would do evil?
    It's a magic trick. The gun grabber's sleight of hand is to convince the crowd that their is no such thing as bad people. You just focus all your attention on the "Evil inanimate objects" while the gun grabbers slip your Liberty into their pockets and make you disappear. It's not about the guns. I mean how do you figure they plan on rounding up every gun in America?

The only way to round up all the guns is by using, you guessed it, - GUNS!
    "Do Not do to others that which you would Not have them do to you"

Choose your heroes carefully.

In God We Trust.

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1671 times
    Anyone believing that Americans need to give up their firearms because politicians say so should be wearing panties, not briefs...
    Fat, RTR, newnan man and 6 others like this.
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

Resident De-bunker #2...

The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

us
    sprailroad

Jan 2017
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800.
    3253 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Anyone believing that Americans need to give up their firearms because politicians say so should be wearing panties, not briefs...
    Well.....one MIGHT say that, but we (my wife and I) have two pantie wearing friends that are ready to suit up in camo and lead the revolution. Those two woman scare me a little bit, but I like them. Would not think this topic would ever be a male/female thing, goes way beyond that.
    Fat, T.C. and Phil like this.

us
    United States

Jan 2018
    310 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sprailroad View Post
    Well.....one MIGHT say that, but we (my wife and I) have two pantie wearing friends that are ready to suit up in camo and lead the revolution. Those two woman scare me a little bit, but I like them. Would not think this topic would ever be a male/female thing, goes way beyond that.
    Don’t ever discount our female counterparts.

I get the “saying” and I don’t think there was any ill intentions.
    Fat, T.C., Phil and 1 others like this.

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    8518 times
    America is not about Freedom as some claim, but America is about Liberty. That's how come one of the mottos on every U.S. coin is "Liberty". Liberty is the freedom to do want you want to do, anything you want so long as it does not wrong your neighbor's rights to life, liberty, and property. This is why our constitution has a Bill of Rights, in order to enumerate Liberties.

If you take a firearm, load it, cock the hammer, then take the saftey off and lay in on a table, so long as nobody touches that firearm it won't do anything but rust. Guns are not dangerous and possession of weapons is not dangerous in and of itself.

People are dangerous. People that wrong others by violating other people's rights to life, liberty, and property are armed and dangerous. Therefore, in the name of equality, all people ought to be armed. Therefore, I have come up with plan-

All persons in America achieving the age of 18 years and no longer their parents responsibility should be issued a firearm from their state's National Guard armory at the age of majority, which is 18 years of age. You will be at liberty to refuse to be armed. You are not at liberty to use these arms paid for by the public treasury for any behavior other than as tools of defense against the violation of rights to life, liberty, or property. Such violation of the law will result in felony conviction and the relinquishing of public arms privileges.

Put that in the oven and cook it...
    Fat, alan m, T.C. and 3 others like this.

In God We Trust.

Charter Member

May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    2714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape View Post
    I think only making flintlocks legal would satisfy the 2nd amendment and put an end to mass shootings. And of course you would have the right to carry your flintlock anywhere in the USA. Its a win , win idea.
    You're joking, right? You can't be this seriously brain damaged.

Charter Member

May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    2714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I always find it amusing when people exercise their 1st Amendment right to explain why the guardian of the 1st Amendment (2A) should be abolished.
    ...couldn't have said it any better, myself! That's the "meat and potatoes" of this whole issue!

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    8518 times
    Some people seem to have bought into the Lie that the right of keeping guns comes from the government. This Lie is a complete mirror image of the Fact that it is only by the Citizen's consent that government is allowed to be armed. In Fact our constitution clearly states the our elected representatives are NOT allowed to fund a standing army for a period of more than two years time. This is how come the defense budget comes up every two years.

It is the right of The People to arm government, not the other way 'round. I'll consent to be governed but I will NOT consent to be ruled over by mere mortals.
    Last edited by Duckshot; Feb 24, 2021 at 11:33 AM.
    alan m, T.C., newnan man and 2 others like this.

In God We Trust.

us
    Treasure every day!

Aug 2005
    Beautiful Florida
    3521 times
    Relic Hunting
    Don’t ever discount our female counterparts.

I get the “saying” and I don’t think there was any ill intentions.
    I bought my wife a new gun for Christmas. This was the 1st magazine she shot through it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200117_180207.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	574.8 KB 
ID:	1905037
    It would seem we are now up a famous tributary without any means of locomotion.

us
    United States

Jan 2018
    310 times
    Quote Originally Posted by newnan man View Post
    I bought my wife a new gun for Christmas. This was the 1st magazine she shot through it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200117_180207.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	574.8 KB 
ID:	1905037
    Mind me asking what model/caliber?
    I’m on the hook to buy my daughter a handgun.
    Phil likes this.

Fat
    us
    Mr. finishup all the leftovers

Oct 2020
    Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
    I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
    2848 times
    Dark skinned women digging there toes in white sugar sand beaches
    Mind me asking what model/caliber?
    I’m on the hook to buy my daughter a handgun.
    I think a ruger bearcat 22 is a great starter gun for a daughter or son. Western looks, Single shot, Reliable, Easy to clean. and fun to shoot.

us
    United States

Jan 2018
    310 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    I think a ruger bearcat 22 is a great starter gun for a daughter or son. Western looks, Single shot, Reliable, Easy to clean. and fun to shoot.
    I should say she’s in her 20’s and is a hunter...shot .45 ACP, .357 mag, .38 special, 9mm

This would be CCW.

Women have unique needs per hand size and strength.

She actually is on her way to a small collection and doesn’t know it.
    She also wants something for the mountains for black bears...western style would be right up her alley (and mine), but I think CCW is the focus now.
    Last edited by Tesorodeoro; Feb 24, 2021 at 08:36 PM.
    Fat likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links