New notka makro multiplex coming in 2021, exciting news

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regardless of your detecting preferences, this company is making real progress and dilek the representative spoke of this being the same housing of the simplex, possible carbon shaft also. Can I ask you experts how at possible you can find out anything concerning this machine, patents pending or is it impossible at this time, she said it would be in 2021, and I currently own simplex and my opinion it will be competitive to the minelab 600 or 800. So how do we find out any information, thankyou.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll probably just have to wait. That's due to patents, all that legal stuff.

Norwichnut

Jun 5, 2019
S.E connecticut
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/max, Explorer, CTX, Tesoro Tejon, and many other..BUT MY GO TO MACHINE= Equinox 600 stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Regardless of your detecting preferences, this company is making real progress and dilek the representative spoke of this being the same housing of the simplex, possible carbon shaft also. Can I ask you experts how at possible you can find out anything concerning this machine, patents pending or is it impossible at this time, she said it would be in 2021, and I currently own simplex and my opinion it will be competitive to the minelab 600 or 800. So how do we find out any information, thankyou.

This is the next death nail in garrets coffin... i dont know how they are gonna survive.. a guy i know bought 6 ace apex for his shop when they came out , and still has a couple left.. and has sold MANY MANY simplex since they were released.. after seeing how the simplex performs , i dont know why anyone would consider a garrett machine the apex or AT line for the money they want for em.... if nokta isnt considered the most threatening to minelab already..it wont be long..... i dont see garrett doing well these days and predict it getting way worse for them ...their machines are way over priced and way under perform ...

shovelready

Apr 21, 2015
s.w.washington
Detector(s) used
tesoro outlaw vaquero, anfibio multi, Makro pulse dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am waiting, will be interesting to see what they come out with.

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Multiplex is a Simplex with movie tickets, ;^)

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You get the candy and popcorn, at a unknown extra cost, lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread